AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Rose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Its nice to see another Rose around here. What cam site are you on?
    Rose
    Rose
    I've been here since 2011. :)

I don't cam anymore, only fetish clips for me these days.
    SoftRose7
    SoftRose7
    I've never heard of that. What is it exactly
    Rose
    Rose
    Clips4Sale.com
    hey, I'm a new cam girl and just wanted to see if i could get some advice from another cam girl! what are some good tips to get more people in my rooms? maybe a change of location? maybe dancing? what would you suggest?
    ThePrincessLuxy
    ThePrincessLuxy
    There is a buttload of information on the forum section. Use the search function! Most of your questions and topics probably already exist.
    Reactions: Rose
    Rose
    Rose
    Luxy is right! The information I could give you wouldn't fill a sheet of paper. The information in the forum's here could fill novels.
    Hey Rose! We joined the site you recommended! Sent off a message to Amber asking permission to post on the site for recruiting, figured that would be the best first option. Put in a good word for us, will ya? You know we aren't some sleazebag one man perv show, but a reputable company, almost 9 years now! You and your husband were totally AWESOME and all of us wish you'll come up to Seattle so we can film more!
    Rose
    Rose
    Oh yay!!! I'm so glad you guys signed up! Y'all were absolutely awesome to film with and I clearly need to go tattle all over the internet so everybody else knows how fun you are. :D
    Rose
    Rose
    Don't forget to mingle a bit on the forum so I don't look like a goof recommending you if you're going to be quiet. Not everyone looks at my profile. :p
    Hi Rose, my name is Trenton and I posted in the introduce yourself section from Amber. I am recently getting back into the cam world and I was wondering if you had any advice on getting a cam partner. Last time I was flyin solo which wasn't bad, but I want to try something new. :) thankx for your time!
    ACFFAN69
    ACFFAN69
    Am I the only one that finds it funny that Obi one time ago was flying Solo?
    Trying to plan 7hrs of Camming Every Day for 7 days...I got some major dental bills to pay. Almost no good ideas yet! FACK!!
    Rose
    Rose
    You can do it!
    My entire MPP page is ALL you Rose! Every time I log in I get to see you sexy, hard working self! xoxo
    Rose
    Rose
    Hah! That's awesome!! :D
    It's really annoying trying to work and needing to pee like every 2 minutes..... Inhibits work output greatly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…