AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
a_haze420
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pleasantly surprised at the quality of service from paxum so far! Quickest I've ever received a wire from the US!
    SMuser69
    SMuser69
    You talking about the wire transfer with the fee? Do you not use the card?
    a_haze420
    a_haze420
    I'm still waiting for my card to arrive so I have no other option but wire right now.
    a_haze420
    a_haze420
    Suprisingly so too because paxum is based in Montreal but the only options for Canadians is wire or the card.
    getting my new couples account on streamate up and running!! boy girl shows very soooon! :)
    SMuser69
    SMuser69
    I was wondering do you plan to schedule the couples account or are you keeping it for 'appointments only' when someone shows interest in your solo channel?
    a_haze420
    a_haze420
    Hey! I plan to work on my couples account 1-2 times per week once its all up and running! (My partner works another job so he isn't available as much as me).

But i would also be open to appointments for that account if someone shows interest! :)
    Unfortunately my new SM account has yet to be approved but I will be on nite flirt all weekend! As well as taking discord shows!
    Hello,

You recently wrote this to a thread: 'I recently heard a girl on here that worked for them and did not get paid. So I would be a little careful about working for them. She won contests and stuff as well and never got her money. ' Can you please be more specific? We are curious also who was not paid, also want to check what happened.

Thank you!
    a_haze420
    a_haze420
    I've been searching for her posts but as there are 1000s of posts on the site I have yet been unable to find it. If I do ill let you know but she was quite upset.
    a_haze420
    a_haze420
    If you'll notice I also stated this was some time ago and things may have changed for her by now.
    soulcams
    soulcams
    okey, thank you, I appreciate. Quite frustrating as we always pay everyone, so that's why I was wondering. Yes, I noticed your extra comment, still wanted to ask if you happen to remember which site this comment was on, any extra info would be helpful. However if it was a long time ago then you might not remember of course. Thank you anyway
    Tons of new clips coming in the next couple weeks! Moving mostly to clips as its just easier w/ my health! Taking customs as well get at me!
    Birthday shenanigans begin tonight 6 or 7 pm PST on myfreecams! Come party with me for my glorious return!
    Tomorrow's my birthday :) I'm still sick but I'm partying anyway! Mfc and sm parties planned for tomorrow :)
    huh ? sublime ... i'll pass by your room soon :)
    Reactions: a_haze420
    a_haze420
    a_haze420
    Hope to see you! You can mostly find me on streamate but sometimes mfc :)
    Hereiam
    Hereiam
    maybe i should subscribe to stream ;-)
    Last day at my vanilla job tomorrow and taking the hard plunge into f/t camming and clips! Wish me luck!! Come see me on mfc at 8 pm PST
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…