AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
CurvyJ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy Canadian thanksgiving weekend! I will be popping on cb for a bit even though it's my days off for anyone feeling lonely this weekend
    Is there a 'getting started on streamate' thread? I'd like to see if I can start on SM in the best position possible and need a bit of help
    a_haze420
    a_haze420
    Id search from some info in the search bar here or if you have any questions I might be able to help :)
    CurvyJ
    CurvyJ
    I've been searching thank you! I'll do a bit more research, I want to flesh out things like "new" status and I want to have a good chunk of time to my first few days streaming
    AmiGold
    AmiGold
    You have new status on there for a month I believe. Don’t stress out there too much, getting your hours in will help with your placement on there
    Reactions: CurvyJ
    I need to get motivated to cam... when I log in for 2 hours and make 2 tokens it's hard to stayou motivated:(
    Ugh. How do you just not give up at this?
    D
    Deleted member 35180
    Know that if you're patient, persistent, and consistent, magic WILL happen for you.
    CurvyJ
    CurvyJ
    It's so disenheartening some times :(
    D
    Deleted member 35180
    Yeah, and that means you will feel proud a f of yourself when you make it for never having given up. :)
    Well I just blabbered a bunch of personal stuff here how much is too much?
    SMuser69
    SMuser69
    Can't heal the scab without dressing the wound. You do you.
    Having a hard time converting viewers to tippers...not sure how to be even more enticing
    Ugh struggling to define legit interested female visitors and poachers just wanting to take my attention and tippers
    If I made more money I would hire someone to onvert/upload/list all my clips , dang this takes forever
    a_haze420
    a_haze420
    Girl yesss. This would be the first thing I would do. I have 5 stores on 3 clip sites fml lol
    CurvyJ
    CurvyJ
    I think I would die!
    Can I get you later BB? But help me cum now?
    D
    Deleted member 37064
    "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a cum today."
    CurvyJ
    CurvyJ
    i only accept via payal :p
    eek I can't believe I had over 450 viewers in my room, thats never happened before
    Second was we had our first private sessions with women <2 different sessions!> this was much more awesome than a jerk purple user
    Two interesting things happened tonight. First purple user to come in and call me fat/put me down
    Really hope my stream goes well tonight. Been bummed, stressed and un motivated
    Just sold my first custom...its so bad. thankfully i just charged at a regular clip price...someone cross their fingers my client likes it
    a_haze420
    a_haze420
    You should totally charge more for customs. I used to shoot with my terrible webcam and still charge 10$ a minute.
    Reactions: CurvyJ
    CurvyJ
    CurvyJ
    Thank you! I charged such a low custom amount because it is a fetish I'm just leaning, I'll be changing the prices as I go! And it can be resold so I'm ok with that
    Ugh I really need to get some pretty and sexy photos taken...how do you even feel like youre pics are good enough?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…