AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
MillyNoelle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've started to use makeup from time to time after going makeup free for 8 years. ^^ I'm really feeling it actually. It gives a nice confidence boost! Buuut... how do you not rub your eyes and fuck it up?
    • Hugs
    Reactions: HarlowGolde
    AudriTwo
    AudriTwo
    I put in allergy eye drops before I do any eye makeup. it helps with my eyes getting itchy and watery. i prefer Naphcon A over Visine.
    HarlowGolde
    HarlowGolde
    hi! try to make sure any liquid products going near your eyes have not expired. all cosmetics "expire", but as long as product seems fine I keep it. I don't fuck with old mascara, liner, or lash glue anymore after one too many eye infections. pre-makeup drops are also great as Audri said!
    HarlowGolde
    HarlowGolde
    If eye-rubbing is something you do out of habit - the chip on my shoulder from the times my forgetful ass has ruined makeup keeps me in line...
    Sad Am Fine GIF by MOODMAN
    Is the Lush 3 worth it? A store in my country has a sale on Lush 2... there's a 45$ difference in price between the two now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…