AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
inertvolcano
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Doing some international traveling until next week. Fingers crossed for clear skies.
    gary-larsen.png
    I've been unhappy with my job for a while, and after the time I've spent enjoying cam sites, interacting with models, and being a part of the community here, I wanted to dip my toes in and have been broadcasting on CB. After one week, I'm exhausted and have so much more respect and admiration for everyone here who has been doing it for y ears.
    D
    Deleted member 45270
    It's difficult and overwhelming for anyone to start, it's just one of those things you can't truly know how it feels until you try it. I hope your life situation gets better soon.
    I used to be really into forums in the early days of the internet, and often feel nostalgic that their time is mostly passed. So it has been really great to be able to be a part of this forum. It feels like you're actually able to get to know people and their personalities and form bonds and connections while still being relatively anonymous. I've missed it a lot and really enjoyed being here.
    I just realized I posted a reply accidentally in at least one Ask a Model thread. I've been browsing the site using "latest posts" lately and as a result I lost track of the forum I was in. I'll be more careful going forward.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…