AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
ManyVids
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! There's a Manyvids girl with a live dog in several of her vids. I know 1 was removed, but auto-tweeted by your Twitter first. The screenshot still shows up there. Her custom video sales page makes it sound like she's selling videos with the dog. Banned words s p a c e d out to avoid detection. Even her name is meant to appeal to the bestiality crowd. https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001420090/AniErotika/
    Hi! I've been waiting for a long time for approval... I sent my application I think last week, it says it would take 24h but its taking lover than that. My username is misserocaine. Thank you!
    a_haze420
    a_haze420
    I would contact support on their website. They aren't very active here.
    Can prepaid debit cards be used on MV?
    ManyVids
    ManyVids
    Depends on the prepaid card. Some are not accepted by payment processors that deal with adult website/gambling sites. You have to make sure its the right one!
    Guy
    Guy
    Which cards dont allow it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…