AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
PrincessSnowAngel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 2018 ynot award winning camgirl and to keep things kinky + sexy i love filming my own sexy clips! princesssnowangel.cammodels.com
    Please vote for me as AWA top new cam model of 2018 it would be a huge help...follow the link to vote on my twitter @princesssnow757
    yesterday I was asked to do an interview for Sammy brooks and sage montana for their radio show on dollhouse radio, I'm so excited!!
    First night on streamate was amazing!!! Its going to be tough to go back on CB,but I have fanclub members and followers to keep happy
    minheexo
    minheexo
    Yesss exactly I'm used to mfc which was waay before cb but cb is very popular now! and its the same sort of site pretty much but mfc somehow is a diff world still BUT the same thing applies! thats why i wanted to try SM to see how that sort of thing goes! and thank you hun same for you :) i'd like a cam friend so if you do too lmk!!! and i hope this works out for us! esp you
    PrincessSnowAngel
    PrincessSnowAngel
    I think you'll like SM overall, since most guys will not waste time on ridiculously stupid requests and will want 2 pay if they like u :).it has helped me gain stellar ratings and increased followers having only a months experience :) let me know how u like it! And thx 4 reachin out to me, u seem really chill and nice! Id love 2 get to know each other more and b cam friends :)
    minheexo
    minheexo
    id love to be cam friends!!! after you reply i'll give you my personal info if you want for easier contact like private twitter private fb if you have it skype yada.
    usps sent my new webcam to the wrong place :( im hoping they figure it out and i can use it tonight!
    Phoenix4987
    Phoenix4987
    whoa, don't let them figure it out princess. call their ass, tell them the right address or tell them to hold it at x location so you can pick it up.
    PrincessSnowAngel
    PrincessSnowAngel
    oh i called them right away but i wont know what happened until the mailman gets back from his route, they think he marked it delivered before he actually delivered it.
    Not so hott start to my end of 2nd week saturday...but hoping something will spark up sat night traffic ;) fingers crossed!!!
    Reactions: Val Vega
    V
    Val Vega
    It has been rough. Were it not extremely generous regulars, things would be real tough. Hoping that things pick up more come February.

Also, saw you popped in briefly, ha.
    PrincessSnowAngel
    PrincessSnowAngel
    It has picked up a bit just gets scary sometimes lol. I managed to make my 20000 tkn goal this week and made 3500 followers as of now. I still have a day so who knows what will happen
    PrincessSnowAngel
    PrincessSnowAngel
    And yeah I had to peek :)
    I started chaturbate thinking that you need tons of followers to get tips. Secret..you need a few good guys that love private shows ;)
    minheexo
    minheexo
    yeah freechat sites like mfc and cb need regulars and followings mostlly and other earnings are fromm random. ppm sites like SM are how you already know. get on myfreecams with me ditch cb the fans will follow you ;)
    PrincessSnowAngel
    PrincessSnowAngel
    I'm done with cb, I did manage to get a few followers to sign up with my link and the extra pay percentage is awesome! I'm still cautious of mfc. I will soon but want to be fully setup
    minheexo
    minheexo
    why cautious of mfc? same as cb but way better. your old cb fans who dont like sm will follow you to mfc for group environment. im gonna get on sm see how i like it later tonight. i'mnervous. mfc is fun i love freechat types but takes patience a lot of it. sm sounds better to work for now moreso til i get more regulars on mfc. those are the two sites i work. just yet to try my sm
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…