AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
punker barbie
Since you are live on CB as of 5:53 PST, may I assume your account issues have been fixed? Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. Happy camming!
Sophiestique
Sophiestique
Hello I am online, yes. But i am getting into my account via the link i get from sopmeone i follow is online. your coleagues changed my passoword. please look for to Case #: 2402363.
Sophiestique
Sophiestique
long story short, my account was hacked on june 15. on june 17 your coleagues from suport locked my account and changed password. Since then i cant log via password as i dotn have one.
Sophiestique
Sophiestique
looks like a security issue. Even if your coleagues say accoutn is locked and password changed( said that on june 17) if i click on a link that say someone i follow is online, im asked if i wanna log in as sophiestique, i click yes and im only asked for the security code. If i try to log from login page it get password inccorect.
punker barbie
punker barbie
Hi and thank you for posting.... I'm sorry, but support just checked your sophiestique account and someone has been streaming live on it for 8 hours today. You have three people approved to use your account--is it possible that one of them has changed the password? You may want to contact your cam partners for log in. If you need further assistance, please let me know.
Sophiestique
Sophiestique
3 people? from what i know i have two. me and my husband. could be 3 as getting married i changed my last name. but if you check details in ID Elmina Balas and Elmina Marinoiu are same person as me. I am the only person streaming live on that account, you can check archives. I did try to change password but even if say succesfull, when i want to log in say its not good password.
Sophiestique
Sophiestique
lets find a way to give me a temporary password so I can have full acess on my accoutn again. can we have a private talk on email or smth where i can provide proof of identy or something? your coleagues on suport arent too helpfull. thank you