AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
punker barbie
I'm sorry, I must admit I am confused…Your account is not banned or restricted by Chaturbate, however there are no tokens in your account. Is it possible that a broadcaster banned you or blocked you by country/state? Please let me know if you can’t use your account for some reason, as we show no record of your account being locked. You may need to reset your password?
punker barbie
punker barbie
Hmmmmm... Can you please email support@chaturbate.com concerning any tokens you feel should be in your account. As I said, you are not banned or locked now but possibly there was a temp lock because of a model banning you at one time. . . . .
R
redmightxs
Can you send me PM to talk more easier ?
punker barbie
punker barbie
Honestly, the easiest way to solve this is for you to email support@chatubate.com. :) Your account is unlocked and you can use it.