AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
punker barbie
Thank you for posting. Our legal team reviewed the ID and photos you submitted and determined that even though you are over 18 years of age, you appear to be younger than that. It happens sometimes . . . You may want to wait for 1 or 2 years and try to create a new account at that time. I'm sorry, but there is nothing more I can do to help you on this.
a_haze420
a_haze420
I will never understand how you guys can ban people who have proven they are of age because they "look young" that is the entire point of having people submit id.
punker barbie
punker barbie
If this were not "virtual ID" and was handled in person on an adult set, you would be entirely correct. However with easy access to graphics manipulation programs and w/ a very good artist using them, IDs can be altered to say anything. We have to be exceptionally careful concerning all legal affairs, such as USC regs 2256 and 2257 which regard legal age in adult and 'potential/perceived exploitation of minors'.