AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
punker barbie
Thank you for your post and your patience. You have two options for CB payment in India. You can either set up a new first choice account (that is Paxum's new company name) or you can request payment by check. Please note it may take up to 60 days for a check to reach you by post. I'm sorry, but that's the only way payments can be made to account holders in India.
M
Max9186
do you mean firstchoicepay,i tried that but it has no sign up options for India.I was so exictied about this when i started camming in feb but it just came to an end so soon.I wish CB cared for all the models in the world as it does for the US.
R
roydz
To help out, @Max9186 you can Direct Message Payoneer on Twitter regarding firstchoicepay and they will help you as their page should take you directly to the correct page for your country:

Official Twitter account:
https://twitter.com/Payoneer
M
Max9186
@roydz I already made a payoneer account after waiting 2 months for pan card as it was mandatory,I had read on a forum that payoneer automatically transitions into a first choice pay but on calling the support,they told that I have to make a separate firstchoicepay which isn't possible cause it isn't available for India.Its just a lot of wait for me still
R
roydz
If you email or tweet to them, they will help you ;)
punker barbie
punker barbie
Max9186, FirstChoicePay does support Indian accounts. I conferred with Billing and we have a few dozen Indian broadcasters that use First Choice Pay now--so what Roydz suggested is probably your best option.