AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
punker barbie
Thank you for posting. I'm relaying your help request to Support, however please remember to add Support@Chaturbate.com to your "safe senders" or "address book" list in your email, so you get their reply. I can't give you account password information on a forum, even one that is as secure as ACF.
spyder
spyder
understood, I have added them to safe senders list...i will cross my fingers :) thank you
punker barbie
punker barbie
Support@Chaturbate.com is sending you an email to sort this out and get you back into your account. There is no record of you requesting a new password by email. So we're starting the process over again. Thank you for your patience.
spyder
spyder
well Shirley I have not received any email from support...i am convinced my isp is blocking...Is there any chance support can change my email address without me getting on my account...since i can't :) See if that works? maybe