AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
punker barbie
Since you are already in contact with CB Support, I'll let them talk you through options. Happy camming!
P
Peachescake
Ah, CB support just emailed saying that I require an IBAN number. I searched online and replaced the IBAN number with bank ID#, branch#, and account#. It went through but I am not sure if everything is working. Would you be able to check?
I also have a swift code for my US beneficiary bank if it is needed.
Thanks
P
Peachescake
CB support was not very helpful. I've filled out my form but I do not remember filling out any tax information. Can you please check to make sure that I have everything in place and all the required information. If I do not, how can I add or change info.
Thank you so much
punker barbie
punker barbie
I'd be happy to look into it further, however can you please provide or confirm your Chaturbate user name so I can get specifics from Support? They recognized the case details when I chatted with them , however I still don't know if you are the same user we discussed.