AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
punker barbie
Hi, sorry you seem to be having problems. Can you please provide your CB user name and I can ask of there's anything in our side that may help you. I do have to ask--do you use a VPN on your browser when broadcasting? If you do, try turning it off and it may help with both these problems.
F
fulla
hello dear its fullacum123 ,my followers also said they dont get my notifications ?it gos to there spam or junk folder ,i really dont know what to do i sit on cb 8-9 hours a day with max of 70 to 100 views mostly greys ,people log in and out serval times then they leave and i feel like giving up its been going on for a month ,do u think i should open new account and have my followers transferred? i dont use vpn x x