AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

“Unable to cashout. Please contact support if this problem persists.”

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2021
Hello!
would be happy to get help in my situation. I have a error when try to cash out tokens on my account : “Unable to cashout. Please contact support if this problem persists.”
I already wait for 4 days and have no answer. I can broadcast, get tokens, but can’t send to anyone and cashout it
@punker barbie can you please help me?
my account babyvuitton
thanks

Hi @punker barbie
I'm having the same issue since a week could u plz help me with it I even missed pay period support replied that the persons paxum in using need age verification I sent that through even got him and account it was verified he even broadcasted user name Ebony_Hunk so that part is sorted but I can't not cash my tokens or tip and I need the money as it's over 20 000 tokens and I have to pay rent plz can u help as I sent many mails to support with no response my user name is Petite_Erotic69 thank you one of my ticket number was 17967666

Kind Regards
Thank you
@punker barbie plz help u are my last hope

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.