AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

1-15 July Payment Not Sent! HELP

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2021
Hi,again! Can you help me,please, Amber?
I didnt get my earnings from 1-15 July ,on Chaturbate. I resent 3 days ago all the informations they asked me,with my Bank Account and all and Support said they are matching, all looks good but with all that ,i didnt get my money in my account.
Help me, please! I am really desperate ,i need my money that i gained. I dont understand, if Everything match and no other issue/s, why i dont have my earnings yet? :🥺🥺🥺
Thank you !

I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.
Hi,punkerbarbie. Thank you for your reply. Yes, they answer but nothing solved, just an oficial ,same answer all the time but who Doesnt help me with anything bcs my payment is not made and their answer is the same:( nothing concrete, nothing helpfull:( ... And i give emails after emails hoping they will send my money, finally:(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.