AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

2 Sides to every story

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

MarieElise

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Twitter Username
@EliMarie717
MFC Username
EliMarie
Streamate Username
MarieElise
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/328205/EliMarie717/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/92217/marie717
Ok so I'm making this post to maybe try to help people understand a little from the model's side (on some of these issues, I know some models do just straight up scam). Last night I had a guy come into my room on SC asking about a cock rate. Right off the bat he told me he just re-upped his account for me, and I saw that he had just re-upped his account (it was true). Now that is a nice thing, that could be taken as a compliment. However it could also be taken as someone who's about to start guilt tripping a model into doing things, she doesn't want to do sexually, for low prices. Which at this point in the business I'm not blind to, I'm well aware of it. And for perspective he reupped it by 100 tokens. Which is $5 to me, and $10 to him.

He started tipping for vibes (10 tokens at a time), but also saying "convince me to spend more".

Now, in general, when any member starts commanding me like that, in free chat, it's usually a bad sign.
The high rolling guys drop like 10 bucks plus a time, and never say shit like that.
So 2 strikes already (on my side against him).

The guilt trip worked though, and I started being a little more flirty because I felt sorry for him. So it was a charity, pity flirt, in this case.

Then he asked about a cock rate. We were in the middle of discussing it, and hadn't even finalized the deal, when he sent my a picture of his cock.

I didn't open it, and the fact that he did that, was the nail in the coffin for me.
I try not to act as much as possible, and I'm not sorry, but those 3 behaviors (in a row) were a complete Sahara as far as my pussy was concerned. So I blocked him.

Sending me a pic on SC is 40 tokens. I would never do a cock rate for so low. Before I blocked him I explained that, and he said he wanted the money back.
I wasn't about to take the time for that, because of his stupidity, or perhaps cunning manipulation.

Technically this dude could come somewhere like this and open a thread saying " Eli scams for cockrates", when in reality he badgered me, and didn't even give ,me a second to fully explain my cock rates, and how they work.
So I'm putting this out there. I gave no consent to see his dick or provide a cock rate for him (luckily I actually didn't have to see it).

Just because a site has a charge to send a picture, doesn't mean that's the same as a cockrate fee. I would never do a cockrate for 2 bucks, you have to be fucking kidding me 😆

Putting this out there because I'm getting a lot of stuff like that on sites where there's a fee to send a pic. A pic fee and a cockrate fee are 2 separate things.

Everybody has their own relative idea about what a fair price is, and that's cool. But my prices are set by me, and me only.

ETA; I'd also like to note that before I blocked him I directly stated and made it clear that I was no longer open to looking at his cock, and despite hearing that, he still commanded me to do it, before going off about a refud.
Do we see the problem with that? Some guyv getting off on forcing a woman who clearly doesn't want to look at him, to look at him 🤮

Last edited:
I sometimes have similar situations on Streamate, where a dude will send a picture to my mailbox and ask me to look at it and tell me what i think.
I always tell them to either pick the cock rate option of my gold menu or to just go private and I'll happily open the picture there and tell him what i think.

Anything else is idiot tax to me. I'm transparent about prices and i do think that I'm fair with pricing, but if you come to me with that low balling cheap energy and trying to manipulate me into diverting from my prices, i will ban you and take the money.

I just know what kind of person you were dealing with. Thankfully most of my interactions on cam are fairly pleasant but here and there i run into what you described. Big yikes!

I think they just don't listen and are used to getting what they want by acting like that because a lot of businesses cater to rude client behaviour in order to keep said clients ( totally thinking outside of the realm of sexwork here) and don't expect to be shut down and banned and end up without anything.

Anything else is idiot tax to me.
Give Me Five GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

...I think they just don't listen and are used to getting what they want by acting like that because a lot of businesses cater to rude client behaviour in order to keep said clients ( totally thinking outside of the realm of sexwork here) and don't expect to be shut down and banned and end up without anything.
sadly this is so true!! I'm happy to work at a place now where, if we have a very rude customer, we will ask them "Hey, lets try that again from the start with a nice tone?" and if they are still rude, we are allowed to just tell them that they can call back whenever they know how to talk to people and then hang up...

So you charge 40 tokens for people to send you pics, but that doesn't include looking at them. I think you'll be banning a lot of idiots

lol yep 🤣

I’ll definitely be banning and ignoring a lot of idiots. In this instance I did not look at the picture due to prior behavior… did that really need spelled out and broken down? For real? It shouldn’t have.

Last edited: