AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

2 Step Authentication Not Enabling

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I was trying to help a model activate her 2-step Authentication, and it kept saying for her the code she was entering was incorrect. I honestly thought she was doing something wrong (a few different reasons for this, nothing bad, just some mistakes already) so I just decided to make a quick video for her and show her while she sleeps.

But, I seem to be having the same issue as she was if I enter the code manually (I made sure there are no extra gaps, as always with passwords etc when copying).

If I go to the 2-Step Authentication and scan the QR code with my phone and the app, it instantly adds it as it should, then when I copy and paste the code it gives, it works fine.
It's just the manual code that I enter that doesn't work for some reason, and didn't for her.

Just wondering if anyone else experiences this, has a solution or if it is some error/bug on the site's end?
I still have the video I recorded that I can send to @Charlie_SC if need be.

If anyone is willing to try this themselves, that'd be great too (maybe I also did something wrong - or maybe it's because you can't enter a space between the first 3 and last 3 digits when you enter it manually, and it removes it when you copy > paste, but I doubt this is it, right?).

I use Android and Chrome, she was using an iPhone and also tried an iPad.

Edit:
Ok scrap that about sending the video, the authenticator doesn't let you record it so it shows pure black when I do that part.

Last edited:
If anyone else has experienced issues with 2FA, please reach out to me 🤗

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.