AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

30 day ban for an alleged offence which is a first offence

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2022
So guys I currently have pneumonia and have only been able to stream 3 hrs in the past 3 weeks. I logged into my stripchat account on Friday night past to see it has been blocked.

I sent emails to support and Charlie Jones - Community Manager - no response. An hour later an email is in my spam - I'm suspended for 30 says fir bullying/harassment of other models. It transpires that another UK model also suffered a similar fate.

Now no answers are coming as to what I'm supposed to have done, no screenshots are available of allegation/s. However, I have been the target of bullying as has the other banned model by a UK model who has been banned previously for bullying.

I'm 49 years of age and started camming as I gave up my full time senior management career in the public sector to raise my disabled son and camming meant I could be around more. I'm not stupid and really don't appreciate being treated like this. If its something I did I will hold my hands up but a 30 day ban for a first offence???

I have also noticed how many other UK models are being banned and how many are being removed from the top 20; I was ranked 18th in UK section before ban, and the model with history of bullying is on the rise; the whole thing seems very strange to me bordering on corrupt. I'd welcome a zoom call from Charlie Jones face to face to let her explain why and what the rationale behind my ban was. I look forward to a response from Stripchat.

Attachments

• IMG-20221105-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20221105-WA0001.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 8
Hey @sexychazza

Please let it be noted, both the Support team and I have responded to your emails and tickets.
The Support team has already provided you with the relevant information regarding this suspension.

We also do not target UK models or any specific models.
We ban models/users who breach our rules and guidelines and absolutely zero attention is given to which country they are from.

Please note, we do not suspend anyone lightly and only do so once an investigation has been completed.
We are also not obligated to discuss our investigation nor provide you with a justification for the actions we have taken regarding your suspension.

I understand that our consequences for breaching the rules may appear harsh to you, but we expect all models and users to follow the rules which we have in place in order for our site is remain safe, fair, and secure for you all to use.

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your post.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey @sexychazza

Please let it be noted, both the Support team and I have responded to your emails and tickets.
The Support team has already provided you with the relevant information regarding this suspension.

We also do not target UK models or any specific models.
We ban models/users who breach our rules and guidelines and absolutely zero attention is given to which country they are from.

Please note, we do not suspend anyone lightly and only do so once an investigation has been completed.
We are also not obligated to discuss our investigation nor provide you with a justification for the actions we have taken regarding your suspension.

I understand that our consequences for breaching the rules may appear harsh to you, but we expect all models and users to follow the rules which we have in place in order for our site is remain safe, fair, and secure for you all to use.

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your post.
The support team may have answered but they have failed to answer the questions asked.
I have asked numerous times what I'm supposed to have said or done that implies that I bullied. As per your response above in paragraph 3 "we are not obliged..... to provide you with a justification for the actions we have taken" - this states and confirms you have yet to respond. I ask why won't you provide it; I know the reason it's because you are acting on a fabricated report or that you are protecting another model.

I'm 49; have a business degree and was a senior manager in the civil service please credit me with some intelligence. In your own words to me Charlie on previous correspondence you don't play childish high school games - neither do I.

I have abided by rules all my life and the rules aren't harsh. I hold my hands up if I've done something wrong and will take the punishment but I can assure you I have never bullied anyone in my life. I know how bullying feels so you are totally wrong but how is anyone supposed to take corrective action when you won't say what they did.

I was in fact the repeated victim of bullying by trolls on your platform and you were sent a recording of a model making racist comments about me and the island of Ireland but said famous model can do what she likes; it would seem she has a hold of you/your organisation and it will all come out. I'm not giving up until I get answers.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.