AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

4 stars affecting my earnings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2023
Hi,
So I decided to take short a break from camming, which ended up being for about 3 months. Recently I’ve started camming again but my traffic has significantly dropped. I’m guessing it’s because my 5 star rating on Streamate has lowered to 4 stars because I hadn’t had any ratings in 90 days. I’m now wishing I’d never took that break because now it seems impossible to gain that traffic back. In the past I would always log off when it was quiet but it just seems to be quiet all the time now. I don’t want to be streaming for hours on end and earning hardly anything, I just need some advice or encouragement to persevere because I feel like giving up. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

I had the same thing happen to me in 2019. Did Streamate from 2012 with an agent then in 2014 I became independent. I didn't cam for like 2 months in 2019 but it was very involuntary. I had moved to a rural area and hadn't figured out yet I could buy a mobile hotspot box, whatever they call it. Ohhh and I don't remember about the rating but I lost a lot of my customers. Lotsssss, It took me months to recover back some of them, Right now I count with a brand new group of customers but every once in a wile I get people all the way back from 2012, or even back from 2010 if they remember me from other sites lol. You just got to work with the consequences and not give up. No matter how hard things get, never ever give up especially if you really rely a lot on this financially. This industry has its up and downs just like any other. Patience is key.

Upvote 0
Best thing to do is to constantly ask for 5 stars. Before and after shows. Offer free video(s) with 5 stars and a comment after a 2 minute private.

Ask for favorites and tags too all the time. Favorites help bump you up to the top of members login page and tags help to be found with the search bar. If someone compliments you something specific, always say thank you and please tag me that. I have over 200 perfect ass tags for a reason.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.