AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

5 years of ACF!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
It was 5 years ago today that this forum went live! Since then we've had hundreds of fascinating discussions, heated debates, completely idiotic trolls and spam bots, but most importantly LOTS of awesome people joining the mix!

Thank you to everyone who keeps this forum entertaining, interesting and filled with warm vibes.

:eek:ccasion-partyblower:

Happy 5 Year Anniversary! When you started this 5 years ago, did you ever expect it to grow to what it is today?!?

Thank you for creating this online home! I know I would have been lost the past year and a half without it!

Now let's all go out for drinks together! haha :eek:ccasion5:

:eek:ccasion-birthday:

Happy 5 years!!!! This forum has been incredible to me and I am so grateful to be apart of it!!! :dance: :romance-heartsthree:

This forum has helped me an immense amount (as I'm sure it has a lot of others) both with sex work and having a support system to come to when shit gets weird in or out of the job. Rock on, Amber & here is to five more. :clap:

SatanJonez said:
Rock on, Amber & here is to five more. :clap:
We'll keep on truckin'!

KylieJacobs said:
Happy 5 Year Anniversary! When you started this 5 years ago, did you ever expect it to grow to what it is today?!?
It has grown above and beyond anything I had hoped for. Cheers to that and to all youse guise! :eek:bscene-drinkingbuddies:

smokymcbass said:
DuoShi said:
[Insert Congratulatory Statement Here]

*eats cake*

you went straight for the corner piece didn't you?

All four corners.

Happy birthday to the loveliest place on the Internet! :dance: :clap:

Happy birthday AFC :eek:ccasion-birthdaymulticolor: :eek:ccasion9:

and thank you so much to the founders Amber & Jawbs :clap: ..... just awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.