AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

.6 Token Package

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone here must know the answer to this one: at what rewards level are you able to purchase more than "just" the 2700 standard rate?

I have to laugh. I've contacted mfc admin several times to expand my credit limit/token purchase limit and I always get the "as you spend more, you'll have more access." Ok....does that access come at 5000 reward points? 10,000?

Members in the lounge have made note of a couple of things stated here. Packages that entail cheaper rates and the ability to purchase more tokens. Twice, I have seen the number .05/per token but I don't place a lot of stock in what I read in The Lounge.

Eddie77 said:
I don't place a lot of stock in what I read in The Lounge.

That is definitely a good thing....

As for the different token packages there is an old thread somewhere on it, if you try with the search function you might come across it. It might have the information you're looking for :) good luck!

Reactions: Eddie77
You were right Isabella. It seems that the gates open up a bit at around 5000 reward points so I'll be there pretty soon.
Although, after reading some of the thoughts about excessive tippers, etc., I kind of feel like a kid playing with a stick of dynamite.
Thanks.

Isabella_deL said:
Eddie77 said:
I don't place a lot of stock in what I read in The Lounge.

That is definitely a good thing....

As for the different token packages there is an old thread somewhere on it, if you try with the search function you might come across it. It might have the information you're looking for :) good luck!

Lounge knows everything.

Eddie77 said:
Someone here must know the answer to this one: at what rewards level are you able to purchase more than "just" the 2700 standard rate?

I have to laugh. I've contacted mfc admin several times to expand my credit limit/token purchase limit and I always get the "as you spend more, you'll have more access." Ok....does that access come at 5000 reward points? 10,000?

Members in the lounge have made note of a couple of things stated here. Packages that entail cheaper rates and the ability to purchase more tokens. Twice, I have seen the number .05/per token but I don't place a lot of stock in what I read in The Lounge.
I don't know what standard rate you are referring to; there is no 2700 token package I know of.

I've never heard of a package larger than 7575, which is $599.99, which means the best available price/token is ~7.92 cents.

I believe I received the highest token package sometime after I had 12-15k reward points. I don't think there is a direct mapping between reward points and available packages; I'm pretty sure how long you have been a member is also a component.

Reactions: Eddie77
Eddie77 said:
You were right Isabella. It seems that the gates open up a bit at around 5000 reward points so I'll be there pretty soon.
Although, after reading some of the thoughts about excessive tippers, etc., I kind of feel like a kid playing with a stick of dynamite.
Thanks.

Haha it may be, just make sure you have a minimum and a maximum budget idea of what you can and want to spend. I have to say, tipping models feels amazing as does being a model and getting a big tip, it's awesome! Hope you have fun and don't over spend!

Reactions: Eddie77 and Kradek
Kradek said:
Eddie77 said:

I don't know what standard rate you are referring to; there is no 2700 token package I know of.

I've never heard of a package larger than 7575, which is $599.99, which means the best available price/token is ~7.92 cents.

I believe I received the highest token package sometime after I had 12-15k reward points. I don't think there is a direct mapping between reward points and available packages; I'm pretty sure how long you have been a member is also a component.
I think it has more to do with the frequency in which you buy the largest packages available to you than with your reward points. I know some people who have a very large amount of reward points and still don't have the 7575 package available, but I had it when I was around 4000 RP since I always bought the largest packages available to me, and did so pretty frequently.

No Kradek, what I mean is that I can buy a max of 2700 tokens. This comes from three $75 purchases (900 tokens each time)---which is also my max.
MFC has enlightened me about being given more latitude in spending more and getting more tokens as time goes by, and I'm fine with that. Just wish it wasn't such a big secret. But that's their methodology and I can understand. It's their story, and they are sticking to it.

Amber, my history is a great deal like yours. I spend the max daily (as I apparently do not have a life) and certainly don't stockpile tokens. Prior to these last few posts, I imagined there were some levels that members reached and were granted new privileges. Now, I'm thinking that it is all looked at on a case by case basis.I'm just a hair from 5000 rp's.

It's all good. On more than one occasion I have stopped and thought that MFC has actually been doing me a favor by limiting me and allowing me to understand spending, models and the like.

Thanks.

If I send them a check my postal service, and its for a large amount. Will they give me the full amount, even if my account wont let me buy much at once?

AmberCutie said:
Kradek said:
Eddie77 said:

I think it has more to do with the frequency in which you buy the largest packages available to you than with your reward points. I know some people who have a very large amount of reward points and still don't have the 7575 package available, but I had it when I was around 4000 RP since I always bought the largest packages available to me, and did so pretty frequently.

I think this is partially the case, too, Amber. I am well over the RP of many members, though not as high as some. But my 7575 package only opened up a few months ago. But, even after having the 1875 package available, I normally bought the 900 package or less. Sorry, MFC, I don't often have $150 extra to spend at once, or even $75 often enough. I eventually bought a few $300 packages last year, and I have bought more of the $150 packages since then, and a few months ago the $600 package opened up.

So, I think it helps to buy the largest packages you can, but it might also be the frequency in which you buy tokens. In the case of the $600 package, I bought quite a few packages over the course of a few weeks right before it opened, but none of them were the $300 package.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Eddie77 said:
No Kradek, what I mean is that I can buy a max of 2700 tokens. This comes from three $75 purchases (900 tokens each time)---which is also my max.
MFC has enlightened me about being given more latitude in spending more and getting more tokens as time goes by, and I'm fine with that. Just wish it wasn't such a big secret. But that's their methodology and I can understand. It's their story, and they are sticking to it.

Amber, my history is a great deal like yours. I spend the max daily (as I apparently do not have a life) and certainly don't stockpile tokens. Prior to these last few posts, I imagined there were some levels that members reached and were granted new privileges. Now, I'm thinking that it is all looked at on a case by case basis.I'm just a hair from 5000 rp's.

It's all good. On more than one occasion I have stopped and thought that MFC has actually been doing me a favor by limiting me and allowing me to understand spending, models and the like.

Thanks.

The purchase limits are there to ensure you don't spend what you don't have, supposedly. Basically, they are ensuring no chargebacks, since unlike other sites, MFC eats the chargebacks and doesn't pass them on to the models (I believe, anyway).

At over 25k but under 30k RP, mine says this:

You are currently limited to purchasing 46650 tokens per day, and to a maximum of 466500 tokens that can be stored in your account at one time.

It's said that for a while, too. However, this is a recent change. It used to be a set limit of transactions per day, no matter how many tokens were bought each time. I think I was up to 10 transactions per day.

LadyLuna said:
Other than his number being a little off, he's absolutely right. But the actual number of tokens/hour for the 1000 camscore varies every hour. It's almost always somewhere between 350 and 450 tokens per hour.

Very informative, I've always wondered about this calculation, nice to have some verification. Does that mean however, for every hour in public chat that a model does not make this target, the score goes down by the amount of tokens they're short?

Isabella_deL said:
Like Luna said, the number changes all the time, it's something to do with the average camscore, or something like that. But the formula is relatively solid. And yes it is information that I believe all models should have access to.

MFC will never do it though, they want as many models to be in the dark about it, thats why the models here are well informed and have the ability to be successful on the site. Where as your teenage russian girl, will do anything just to make any tokens she can, at any rate.

Isabella_deL said:
and Mfc possibly didn't make anything at all from all those tokens sold as they might have been charged back. I have no idea really, but that is my only guess.

They were being sold way below the .08 mark, even the 0.05 mark, friend of mine who got busted said they even withdrew some of the tokens from a model, after MFC claimed they were counterfit tokens. My guess is that they either hacked the accounts from existing members, or the guy setting up the accounts had a massive spam bot operation, and were taking advantage of the BAF system.

LadyLuna said:
Swirl said:
vlad.mazare said:
The cam score is already figured out for a while now, its 370 token/hour average for every 1,000 in camscore.

I don't understand why you would post this. Does it make sense to you? If it doesn't make sense to you, it's probably not going to make sense to anyone else either.

Other than his number being a little off, he's absolutely right. But the actual number of tokens/hour for the 1000 camscore varies every hour. It's almost always somewhere between 350 and 450 tokens per hour.
It is still beyond me why people feel like the 'how to calculate a model's hourly income' formula should be in the public section of this forum. :(

AdmnMatt said:
Isabella_deL wrote:
Like Luna said, the number changes all the time, it's something to do with the average camscore, or something like that. But the formula is relatively solid. And yes it is information that I believe all models should have access to.

MFC will never do it though, they want as many models to be in the dark about it, thats why the models here are well informed and have the ability to be successful on the site. Where as your teenage russian girl, will do anything just to make any tokens she can, at any rate.

Well there are several girls on this forum who know all about camscore and still have a camscore of under 1000 and the teenage russian girl you're talking about has every opportunity to join this forum just like any other camgirl. You're talking about a major sterotype. Seeing as a load of top models started as teen russian girls I actually think that's a very uneducated and kind of offensive thing to say.

Funnily enough myfreecams does actually want girls to be successful. It's not some big conspiracy to try and hurt camgirls. Mfc wants to make money.

And if you must know camscore is worked out over a 60 day average tokens per hour broadcasting. It's not really any of your business though. You should take no interest in what a girls making further than what you tip. You know, it's interesting, the way you talk sounds as though you think you know everything about mfc, yet you are possibly one of the most uninformed person I've met.
A little curiosity of mine, as I've answered several of your questions :)
Why is your username AdmnMatt? Put an i in it and that's AdminMatt.... but you're clearly not admin, what brought on the choice of the name?

AdmnMatt said:
LilyMarie said:
It is still beyond me why people feel like the 'how to calculate a model's hourly income' formula should be in the public section of this forum. :(

That's a good point, it shouldn't be public, however, it should be accessible, to models at the minimum.
It should definitely be accessible to models, that way models would know exactly what camscore to strive for if they want to make a constant $15 or $50 or $200 per hour.
It's just none of the members' business IMO.

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
Isabella_deL said:
You're talking about a major sterotype. Seeing as a load of top models started as teen russian girls I actually think that's a very uneducated and kind of offensive thing to say.

You're right, it was a very stereotypical thing to say, to be more specific, I'm referring to russian studios where their models speak little to no english, so their chances or motivation in wanting to learn the ways of MFC are slim to none. Apologies if I rubbed anyone off the wrong way.

If they manage to learn, go on and be successful, I'm all for that.

Isabella_deL said:
It's not really any of your business though. You should take no interest in what a girls making further than what you tip. You know, it's interesting, the way you talk sounds as though you think you know everything about mfc, yet you are possibly one of the most uninformed person I've met.

I'm just very curious about this kind of thing, I can't control how my mind works, as much as I'd like to. I'm not an expert on any front, if I sound that way, it's just the egotistic opinion talking. Thanks for that dose of my own medicine! I need to be put back in my place every now and again :)

Isabella_deL said:
Why is your username AdmnMatt? what brought on the choice of the name?

Why? One day long ago I was in the situation of choosing a nick, I have the creativity abilities of a bear in hibernation, I'm a system administrator by trade, so there you go. I understand that it can mislead people into making up own conclusions, that was part of the reason why Leo banned my account under that nick.

Little did I know at the time, that it was a site rule to not have the misleading ID, so he had every right to do it.

LilyMarie said:
AdmnMatt said:
LilyMarie said:

That's a good point, it shouldn't be public, however, it should be accessible, to models at the minimum.
It should definitely be accessible to models, that way models would know exactly what camscore to strive for if they want to make a constant $15 or $50 or $200 per hour.

Why not, someone may decide to launch a studio based on information about what kind of models are making what.

vlad.mazare said:
LilyMarie said:
AdmnMatt said:
LilyMarie said:

Why not, someone may decide to launch a studio based on information about what kind of models are making what.

Well wouldn't that be lovely :)

vlad.mazare said:
LilyMarie said:
AdmnMatt said:
LilyMarie said:

tumblr_m1of2cIilW1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

LailaBaise said:
vlad.mazare said:
LilyMarie said:
AdmnMatt said:
LilyMarie said:

tumblr_m1of2cIilW1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

Its helpful to know what kind of personalities,looks and shows the higher earners are making,and it helps to know what they are earning. So that you can hire the right girls,and know how to maximize the schedule.

vlad.mazare said:
Its helpful to know what kind of personalities,looks and shows the higher earners are making,and it helps to know what they are earning. So that you can hire the right girls,and know how to maximize the schedule.
Have you ever looked at the models with the highest camscores?? They're all different.

LilyMarie said:
vlad.mazare said:
Have you ever looked at the models with the highest camscores?? They're all different.

But when your hiring people to work for a studio its good to have an idea of what it takes to be a top earner.

I think a $0.06/token rate is possible if it were balanced out with a whole bunch of transactions at $0.10/token.
I mean, if someone - in theory - wanted to do a wire transfer for $100K worth of tokens, I'm sure MFC would accommodate them. While there's probably only a small handful of people who would potentially even be buying in such volume, it should be easily offset by the thousands of members buying smaller, more profitable token packages.

Reactions: LilyMarie
The epitaph for this thread should be "how cam score fucks everything up"

It's an absolute obsession. I know models that come on for 15min and if tipping is slow they are talking about logging out cause they don't want to ruin their cam score. It's the biggest mind fuck perpetrated upon models

The Insider said:
The epitaph for this thread should be "how cam score fucks everything up"

It's an absolute obsession. I know models that come on for 15min and if tipping is slow they are talking about logging out cause they don't want to ruin their cam score. It's the biggest mind fuck perpetrated upon models

Maybe, but it's designed to make money and using the camscore as a 'tool' to make money is pretty damn effective and totally brilliant when you think about it. The Miss MFC Contest is brilliant too. Both are tools with which models can use to ask for tokens and it doesn't sound like they are begging.

Oh tip me to help my camscore! Tip me to help raise my ranking this month!

I must admit I'm pretty envious of this business model. Aren't you?

Swirl said:
I must admit I'm pretty envious of this business model. Aren't you?

Leo (assumption that it was his idea) is a creative genius, I'm hell envious, it's a brilliant business model.
Members spend tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars supporting their favourite girl, whilst MFC sits
back and watch the numbers roll in.

The 7575 @ $599.99 is the highest you can buy via cc

And there is NO deal for high spenders, period !!!!

The above rate is the lowest you will get, anyone who claims they get anything else is talking cowdung.

Info is verified by two 500,000+ RP account holders :thumbleft:

Reactions: LadyLuna
Mate_ said:
The 7575 @ $599.99 is the highest you can buy via cc

And there is NO deal for high spenders, period !!!!

The above rate is the lowest you will get, anyone who claims they get anything else is talking cowdung.

Info is verified by two 500,000+ RP account holders :thumbleft:

That is the highest amount I've heard of also, I think I got it about 7K rewards points.
Psychologically I can't push the buy button for $600, it is only another 25 tokens than two $300 purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.