AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

.6 Token Package

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I crossed the 5000 reward points total today and expected trumpets to go off and confetti to fly out of my laptop. Uh, no. Again, the criteria for the ability to buy larger blocks of tokens seems to be multi-angled and applicable to members on a case-by-case basis.
I like the comment about 'pulling the trigger' on spending $600. Yeah, unless you are incredibly rich, that's a tough one.
From what I can tell, the bigger package really only allows a member to have a bigger stockpile of tokens. I don't really see any "deal" where money is concerned.

Eddie77 said:
I crossed the 5000 reward points total today and expected trumpets to go off and confetti to fly out of my laptop. Uh, no. Again, the criteria for the ability to buy larger blocks of tokens seems to be multi-angled and applicable to members on a case-by-case basis.
I like the comment about 'pulling the trigger' on spending $600. Yeah, unless you are incredibly rich, that's a tough one.
From what I can tell, the bigger package really only allows a member to have a bigger stockpile of tokens. I don't really see any "deal" where money is concerned.

I still say it may have to do with not buying tokens as well. If you buy tokens on a regular basis and then stop for a few weeks, MFC may offer you that bigger token package as motivation to start buying tokens again. This is how it happened to me and a few others have confirmed this as well.

Mate_ said:
The 7575 @ $599.99 is the highest you can buy via cc

And there is NO deal for high spenders, period !!!!

The above rate is the lowest you will get, anyone who claims they get anything else is talking cowdung.

Info is verified by two 500,000+ RP account holders :thumbleft:

I don't even want to think of how much money they've invested in MFC to get that many reward points. Far, far more than I have, or will be able to anytime soon.

emptiedglass said:
I don't even want to think of how much money they've invested in MFC to get that many reward points. Far, far more than I have, or will be able to anytime soon.

$1 = 1 reward point

The Insider said:
emptiedglass said:

$1 = 1 reward point
No.

10 tokens purchased = 1 reward point.

As has been pointed out, tokens don't always cost $0.10 each.

i always assumed it was on a $1 basis, i never really bothered to check when I've bought the large packages but i know how much $ I've spent over time and it seemed about right to me the $1 = 1 reward point ratio

you learn something new everyday

The Insider said:
i always assumed it was on a $1 basis, i never really bothered to check when I've bought the large packages but i know how much $ I've spent over time and it seemed about right to me the $1 = 1 reward point ratio

you learn something new everyday
I guess that's why it is best that if you are just assuming something, you don't reply to someone with an answer sounding very sure of yourself. :)

Did you guys know that there's a lot of helpful info on MFC's Wiki page? http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Main_Page

Yes, I did read all of that page.

The problem is, again, they make it seem like there is wiggle room where purchasing more tokens is concerned. I mean, you can send a copy of your license and download the form they have....that's one way.....but you can also contact them and tell them why you essentially want a credit line increase.

(Some have made a big deal of the 'intrusiveness' of sending a copy of your license and the form. I don't see it as being intrusive, in truth. I'm not sure what can be done with just a license. And on the other hand, I'm not exactly sure what mfc is gaining in seeing your license. If you have been purchasing tokens for a couple months on the same card, what is the point of sending this info? I just don't get it.)

Anyway, I have made the request, and have gotten nowhere. Perhaps it's my deodorant.

Oh well. The models are exceedingly patient on mfc. I should learn from them.

I did it once and sent it to them, but they didn't raise my limits at the time, probably because I was 19 and they thought I wouldn't be able to buy them,lol.

vlad.mazare said:
I did it once and sent it to them, but they didn't raise my limits at the time, probably because I was 19 and they thought I wouldn't be able to buy them,lol.
Or maybe they could sense what a total tool you are.

(HAH I'm so sorry, I just feel like pushing your buttons today. I say this mostly in jest and hope you take it with a sense of humor.)

Eddie77 said:
Yes, I did read all of that page.

The problem is, again, they make it seem like there is wiggle room where purchasing more tokens is concerned. I mean, you can send a copy of your license and download the form they have....that's one way.....but you can also contact them and tell them why you essentially want a credit line increase.

(Some have made a big deal of the 'intrusiveness' of sending a copy of your license and the form. I don't see it as being intrusive, in truth. I'm not sure what can be done with just a license. And on the other hand, I'm not exactly sure what mfc is gaining in seeing your license. If you have been purchasing tokens for a couple months on the same card, what is the point of sending this info? I just don't get it.)

Anyway, I have made the request, and have gotten nowhere. Perhaps it's my deodorant.

Oh well. The models are exceedingly patient on mfc. I should learn from them.

In some places (such as Ontario, where I live), a driver's license can be sufficient to get new credit. Usually you're supposed to have 2 pieces of ID, but most places will do it with one (everyone wants the sale, sadly!). So if the wrong person gets their hands on it, someone could, in theory, sign up for a new credit card in your name. Or they can get some Iphones on a 3-year contract. Of course, they'll max out the card, and the Iphones will be unlocked and sold long before the first bill for either ever comes in. Now you have to fight with these companies to prove that it wasn't you, and your credit file will show that you've been a victim of identity theft (which could make it harder to get credit in the future). There are, however, services available that can help protect you, if you're particularly worried about this happening to you.
Some financial institutions have pretty liberal chargeback policies, and will allow the reversal of a credit card transaction going as far back as 12 months.
So yes, while there may be a minimal risk of identity theft, MFC also wants to be sure that bigger spenders are indeed who they say they are. Imagine if they didn't verify someone who spent $10K on tokens over a 6-month period, only to have that person call their bank and say that they never authorized any of those charges.
And it never does hurt to look and smell good! :lol:

AmberCutie said:
The Insider said:
emptiedglass said:

$1 = 1 reward point
No.

10 tokens purchased = 1 reward point.

As has been pointed out, tokens don't always cost $0.10 each.

Well even using the $600 token package. My calculation show 500,000 RP = at least $396,000. When you figure the median price house in the US in just over $180,000 you might has well buy the girl(s) a house or two.

Reactions: emptiedglass
HiGirlsRHot said:
Well even using the $600 token package. My calculation show 500,000 RP = at least $396,000. When you figure the median price house in the US in just over $180,000 you might has well buy the girl(s) a house or two.

I was just in the process of posting the same thing.
You can also buy a sweet new Lamborghini for around the same price.
Damn.....

I'm on the cusp of 5500 reward points and figure it will mean nothing in terms of bigger token packages, etc. Listen, it's not a big deal, it's just the inconsistency I don't appreciate.
I'm a good customer. I spend a ton of time on mfc because I don't have a life beyond work. I buy all the tokens I can each day because, well, I like the girls.

I'll revisit this thread when I'm at 10000 reward points, the hard way. Never thought it was possible to make Streammate support look kind customer friendly, but.....

Reactions: MemberEd
AmberCutie said:
I think it has more to do with the frequency in which you buy the largest packages available to you than with your reward points. I know some people who have a very large amount of reward points and still don't have the 7575 package available, but I had it when I was around 4000 RP since I always bought the largest packages available to me, and did so pretty frequently.

I think you've nailed it on the head, frequency of purchase on the largest tkn package rather than length of time on MFC. I have less than 4K RP, been a member of MFC for 8 months and I have the 7575 tkn package available to me.

Eddie77 said:
Never thought it was possible to make Streammate support look kind customer friendly, but.....

You think MFC Customer Support makes SM Customer Support look good? :think: I'm surprised.

I think MFC support treats it's customers better, and Streamate support treats it's models better, once you get passed the generic form-letter sent out after every problem.

LadyLuna said:
I think MFC support treats it's customers better, and Streamate support treats it's models better, once you get passed the generic form-letter sent out after every problem.

omg Streammate support is horrible horrible!!

i dont blame them though.

trotskyleon said:
LadyLuna said:

omg Streammate support is horrible horrible!!

i dont blame them though.

I've had good experiences with streamate MODEL support. Girls complain about the form letters, but once I get passed that with them, they're awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.