AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

_Vices_

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2011
I have been thinking about this a lot lately for some reason (maybe due to the holidays), but I'm curious... What are your vices???? Those certain things that can calm/ relax you or turn your day from bad to good instantly...???
Mine are probably good sex, Monster energy drinks, vodka, a haircut (always makes my day awesome) and new heels (weird but I'm a chick), Feel free to share yours!

Miss__Kitty said:
I have been thinking about this a lot lately for some reason (maybe due to the holidays), but I'm curious... What are your vices???? Those certain things that can calm/ relax you or turn your day from bad to good instantly...???
Mine are probably good sex, Monster energy drinks, vodka, a haircut (always makes my day awesome) and new heels (weird but I'm a chick), Feel free to share yours!

@_O COFFEE! *twitch*... and Cigarettes.
OOOH and Ramen!

- Nymphomania
- Expensive and imported food

I don't know why, I just have this compulsion to spend money on the classiest restaurants with the best service. I like being all dolled up and getting waited on. Eating food in small, nicely presented portions...now Im hungry

Probably stating the obvious here... but POKER for one. LOL
I also smoke cigarettes. Starbucks Frappuccinos used to be on the list, but ever since I used to work as a barista, I now know how to make them myself, and no longer pay those Starbucks prices. :-D

WOW, nail polish, McDonalds and my hookah. Those 4 things keep me sane and keep my stress levels in check.

Weed, fancy groceries, and new underwear. :thumbleft:

Reactions: Jessi
-Eating out (going to the finest restaurants and ordering the most expensive thing on the menu)

- Clothes shopping ( i know i know...im a dude but i cant help it the shopping bug hit me sometime this xmas...i blame hot topic :lol: )

The internet :/
Food

annnnnnnd.. I don't really have any others. I quit smoking and I hardly drink but they used to be big ones.

Poker_Babe said:
Starbucks Frappuccinos used to be on the list, but ever since I used to work as a barista, I now know how to make them myself, and no longer pay those Starbucks prices. :-D
im so angry they came out with vegan ones! for a while i was drinking one of these sugarcaloriecaffiene bombs every day and i started to pack on some weight because of it so now i try to only have one once a week. its still a vice though and i want a frappe maker so that i can make low cal ones at home.
chai tea is another vice of mine.
oh PRETEND INTERNET SHOPPING it is so so bad. like i can pretend shop for two hours.
listmaking. usually lists that i never use too.

- Ice cream. I have 6 different flavours in my freezer right now - Neapolitan, Vanilla, Cookies & Cream, Maple Walnut, Mint Chocolate Swirl, Butterscotch. By far my favourite sweet treat.

- Tim Hortons coffee. I don't drink Timmies too often so when I do it's like "oooh yeaaaahhh...."

forgot to mention bar hopping ... (strip clubs, im a very very happy drunk and $ bills start flying everywhere )

My vice may come as a shock to everybody who thinks they know me. I love watching beautiful smiling women dance.

Coffee or Monster Lo Carb
Alcohol (most specifically wine relaxes me)
Food. Mostly salty snacks or something loaded with carbs.
Cozy comfort. Think very baggy sweats and/or large fluffy fuzzy blankets, and me all cuddled up inside.
Girly TV. Real Housewives of OC/NY, HGTV design stuff, super lame chick flicks on the movie channels.
A hug from my Jawbs. I'd die without at least 2 of these daily. ;)

PixieDust_ said:
Eating a huge plate of extra salty fries with lots and lots of mayo while sitting infront of the tv in my pj's watching a movie :-D

This just made me cum buckets.

PixieDust_ said:
Eating a huge plate of extra salty fries with lots and lots of mayo while sitting infront of the tv in my pj's watching a movie :-D
Me too! I've never met anyone else ever who likes mayo with their fries. Sooooooo yummy!! Now you made me want some! :p

Reactions: SoTxBob
blackxrose said:
PixieDust_ said:
Me too! I've never met anyone else ever who likes mayo with their fries. Sooooooo yummy!! Now you made me want some! :p
Come to Holland ! We eat that a lot: "Patatje met"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIk-xp3F3kI#t=1m25s (the bb youtube tag does not work with a time offset)

Attachments

• patatje_met.jpg
    patatje_met.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 117
  • patatje_met_2.jpg
    patatje_met_2.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 117
Reactions: Rose
RedHerby said:
blackxrose said:
PixieDust_ said:
Come to Holland ! We eat that a lot: "Patatje met"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIk-xp3F3kI#t=1m25s (the bb youtube tag does not work with a time offset)
Goodness that looks yummy!

wine. wine. wine.
eating in restaurants. eating out anytime anywhere is my favourite thing to do, but horrible for my wallet.
buying nice groceries.
coffee.

really bad reality tv, like hoarders and kitchen nightmares.

Gourmet food (especially organic, veggie/vegan)
Fancy kitchen appliances
Pot
Sex
Alone time
Alcohol (wine, fruity martinis and blended drinks)
Socks (I have a weird thing about not buying plain white socks)
Air conditioning

CammiStar said:

Mine's baking! I bake from scratch at least a few times a week. Tonight I'm baking a pineapple upside down cake.

Otherwise books and sex are my other vices.

XOXO

Status
Not open for further replies.