AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A New Cam Model's Journey (so far...)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey_Kika

Cam Model
Oct 30, 2018
New Orleans, LA
www.heykika.com
Twitter Username
@Hey_Kika_1
MFC Username
DoctorKika
Chaturbate Username
hey_kika
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002596200/HeyKika/
I'll summarize my backstory...I hadn't thought to do this full-time. I was just doing the fact and equipment gathering in my almost non-existent spare time, while I was happily working as a sous chef in a dream restaurant. Then they closed. Now I'm here, and I love it. LOVE!

As a chef, I hadn't been honing my tech skills, waxing my bush, painting my nails, stockpiling sex toys, or buying new functional underwear, let alone lingerie. I have a cute house, I'm still pretty cute for "mature", I'm smart and creative, can talk to anyone, and I love everything about sex, especially talking about it. Not talking dirty necessarily, but having frank discussions about it, and getting other people talking about it. I discovered in my first week on cam, after I replied yes to being able to squirt, explaining that all women could really but maybe didn't know how yet, and then gave a brief verbal lesson, that people suddenly showed up, stayed and got turned on for. That was when Doctor Kika, unqualified doctor of human sexuality, was born. I try to do at least two dedicated "Ask Dr. Kika" shows a week with a different topic that's on the sexier side of human sexuality, instead of too clinical or heavy. I dress like a sexy shrink, address people's questions with care, explain things sexily but with clinical responsibility, and offer "private consultations" if they need a more in-depth explanation, using myself in the demo.

I've found that I have a more successful night when I'm doing a Dr. Kika show, than anything else I do instead. I recently did am almost 24-hour camsite crawl (hopped between MFC and F4F, with Skype on so I could see what all of the times looked like on the various platforms). It was exhausting but rewarding. I learned stuff, almost got scammed a couple of times but saved by sweet viewers that saw it and handled it before I did, met new people that I wouldn't normally because I tend to broadcast at the same time, got a lot of advice, positive feedback, and validation, and talked about Dr. Kika. I'm excited to do my first ADK show tonight since the "crawl". I'd like to see more traffic in my room tonight as a payoff for my sleep deprivation, but really, I'll be just as happy to see my regulars, sit in my red chair, and talk about the male orgasm while stroking my dildo. Y'know. For education.

If you took the time to read this, thanks for indulging, I hope I put this in the right place, and I would love to hear about anyone else's journeys so far as well. New or not.

Happy to be here,
"Dr." Kika

I'm still working on mine, I've been struggling off and on to be active. But recently decided I wanted to revamp my profile and get going again. My current job only gives me 12 hours a week even with me being a supervisor, and I've always enjoyed my camming time.

I think my biggest struggle is not knowing any of the other girls out there and constantly wanting friends but having no where to start making them. That is until I decided on joining today. Now I am hoping I can meet others and continue to enjoy my fave job but even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.