AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

it is curious as to why it's only on favorites and not any other sets of thumbnails.
Another difference I noticed is that from the home page, a Favorite can be removed from the list (by clicking on the 3 dots that appear in the top right of a room preview thumbnail when you mouse over it).
But that option doesn't exist when viewing the Favorites page. Just seems inconsistent to me, not a problem, but strange.

Upvote 0
Please, please, please; make a way to ONLY appear Online to logged-in users / users with usernames. (Only registered Users can see your stream / avatar.) Some sort of a "switch" in the settings-area. Other platforms have this option. So many creeps out there lurking and stalking, logged out, it's yuck. Should be an option!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have already said this and this is a big BIG ASK

Please do something about the panel in the broadcast center saying

Next payout
Xxxxxxx tokens
To be paid Tuesday

As I have already explained the token count is FALSE
As it counts all the tokens recieved from a week before from Monday to Sunday (which is the actual amount of tokens that will be paid out on Tuesday on next payout) + all the tokens recieved Monday and Tuesday until the process begins and the tokens earned last week are taken off the account.

It has happened a few times now where I simply forgot to write down the amount of tokens I made from mon-sun so I know exactly what I'll ne hitting on Tuesday the following week, and now I have to go in my earnings, open a calendar, find the dates, click on the dates and check over twice it's correct, to then find out what the tokens that will be mine on Tuesday for payout are.

It's just very annoying and it would be great to keep the TOTAL token count regardless of what day it is, as it is up top on the right side as its always been, but make the panel in broadcast center reflect the tokens earned Mon-Sun for ACTUAL REAL Tuesday payout! Otherwise its just misleading and totally useless to have that panel as I can clearly see my token balance up top already!

Thank youuuuu muchhh
Bumping this because it's actually important to get this fixed.

Upvote 0
Another difference I noticed is that from the home page, a Favorite can be removed from the list (by clicking on the 3 dots that appear in the top right of a room preview thumbnail when you mouse over it).
But that option doesn't exist when viewing the Favorites page. Just seems inconsistent to me, not a problem, but strange.
I know it's not a consistent way of doing it, BUT there is a way when on your favorites page to edit it, there's a button on the right side at the top :)
1710182421269.png

this gives tick boxes on the images of girls 1710182451917.png and the option to remove several at a time,
1710182496091.png

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Is it just me or is something broken?

When I want to send content to users in PM, the "album" part does not scroll down, so I cant access all my photo albums to choose what to send.

"Videos" parts work fine and I can scroll down all the way, as well as "recently uploaded" just not the "albums"

Here is what I mean:
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 14.16.03.png

Upvote 0
Is it just me or is something broken?

When I want to send content to users in PM, the "album" part does not scroll down, so I cant access all my photo albums to choose what to send.

"Videos" parts work fine and I can scroll down all the way, as well as "recently uploaded" just not the "albums"

Here is what I mean:
View attachment 99706
Fixed now, scrolls all the way down.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users
Hello Chloe,
There is so much that I don't know where to start, maybe at the beginning.
I have been a Stripchat user for several years. A person like me can say a lot about the transformation of SC changes in both good and bad directions. About its positive advantages and disadvantages.
Thus:
1) Support - What does he actually do? They answer questions asked to support in the form of "copy and paste". In addition, instead of dealing with the problem, it refers to a link informing about the wrong form of reporting. To make things more fun, the link to which support refers does not contain the option (request subject) that we report in the e-mail. The result of this is the response that support did not detect any signs of violation of the rules. ABSURD, huh? What is the purpose if they have all the report details in the e-mail and do not deal with the matter? I have a lot of information and evidence that support does not deal with reports, does not provide clear answers, and does not issue a single verdict regarding the same case, but based on two different reports. This is some drama because it results in unequal treatment of models and users. This has negative consequences.
2) Tags - this is a topic like an ocean. Why are they on SC at all when any model can activate any tag? It's better to get rid of them and apart from the mess they cause, nothing will change, but I won't activate the fuckmachine tag, and there will be 4 models who use this machine for e.g. 100, an office where it broadcasts from maybe 10 to 800 declaring themselves in this tag, or even supposedly couples in which they broadcast single women!!!
3) Why did SC stop promotions via subscription? The last message I received was on January 21 and February 1. Is this the main reason for the sudden drop in traffic to model rooms? I think that SC is perfectly aware of this and should inform the models what is the reason for the sudden drop in user interest in the rooms, fewer viewers, fewer tokens... Compared to e.g. Chaturbate, Stripchat has fallen behind significantly.
4) Region off mode. Models have the option to turn off regions they consider too risky to broadcast. This is of course a very good option. I would change it a bit and make it possible for models to unblock individual users watching the broadcast from a blocked region.

Upvote 0
Thank you for your post @The_END
I know we have responded to you via email already and have answered your queries but I will add a few notes here too as it may assist other models/users.

1. We have now introduced a new reporting system so reports will be dealt with and actioned quicker.
We have a dedicated department now who are dealing with only reports that are reported via the Report Content page, Report User/Model buttons and the Report Message buttons.
The reason we have not posted about this as yet is because we are still finalizing all the new system and reporting tools.
In saying this, feedback like yours confirms that we are on the right track so we ask for your patience until we complete this task.
I assure you, once done, you will all be pleased on the new system/process, so we appreciate your patience in the meantime.

2. We thank you for your comments. They have been passed on to the relevant team for review.
3. I’m not sure what you mean by stopping promotions and subscriptions. Please reach out to via PM to clarify and I would be happy to discuss this further and assist.
4. Again, we appreciate your feedback which has been passed on to the relevant team for review.

We continue to be grateful to all our models and users for the feedback you all provide us, and always welcome constructive criticism which helps us improve our platform. 🤗

Upvote 0
So does this mean that I should report users again if nothing has been done? I have a collection of messages from p*dos building up where support didn't do anything.

Upvote 0
Hey @SuperPookie
How do you know Support didn't do anything? because we don't tell the reporter when the investigation is completed and what actions we took (whether it was warnings, temp suspension, etc.).

But if I understand correctly the kind of users you are reporting, I would like to take a closer look at these immediately.
I will send you a PM now so I can review these further.

Upvote 0