AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MyClub: A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NikkiNight_MC

my.club
Industry Representative
Aug 17, 2023

Let’s improve My.Club together!​

My.Club is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about our platform.
This is the official thread where you can talk about anything you would like to see on My.Club in the future, and give feedback on existing features.
Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve/change.
Models, studios and users welcome.

Please allow models to verify their co-creators who are not on my.club using model releases.

I collaborate with a lot of people and ss much as I would love to make all of them sign up for my.club using my referral link they are not willing to give it a chance at this time, (understandably, sice then they would also have to convince everyone they've ever shot with to join) and it turn it keeps me from even considering making my.club my preferred site, since I can only post solo content there.

I strongly believe my.club is hurting itself and impeding platform growth by not allowing us post content with creators who are not on my.club themselves.

Please allow models to verify their co-creators who are not on my.club using model releases.

I collaborate with a lot of people and ss much as I would love to make all of them sign up for my.club using my referral link they are not willing to give it a chance at this time, (understandably, sice then they would also have to convince everyone they've ever shot with to join) and it turn it keeps me from even considering making my.club my preferred site, since I can only post solo content there.

I strongly believe my.club is hurting itself and impeding platform growth by not allowing us post content with creators who are not on my.club themselves.
Hey Mika! I TOTALLY hear what you are saying. People don't like downloading a new app let alone joining a whole new site. This is excellent feedback, thank you. The great thing about My.Club is the team is very interested in listening to its creators and making changes based on those voices. We are listening so please keep sharing! I'm gonna bring this up to the team personally :cool: 👍

Welcome to ACF @NikkiNight_MC :inlove:

Note for all Stripchat models with My.Club accounts

🤩 It is 100% OK to advertise your My.Club accounts on Stripchat!

We have also added a special field in your Stripchat profiles dedicated to My.Club links:

Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 1.28.44 PM.png

Important Info:
It is not OK for users to pay on My.Club for Stripchat items/shows.

I wanted to replace my linktree with the custom domain provided by my.club everywhere I've been using linktree (and therefore automatically promote my.club more), but I can't use my affiliate linking code for chaturbate, the link gets broken by removing "=" signs. Please if you're allowing us to link any site allow us the use of working affiliate links. Until then I will stick to linktree.

Reactions: NotYou
I wanted to replace my linktree with the custom domain provided by my.club everywhere I've been using linktree (and therefore automatically promote my.club more), but I can't use my affiliate linking code for chaturbate, the link gets broken by removing "=" signs. Please if you're allowing us to link any site allow us the use of working affiliate links. Until then I will stick to linktree.
Thanks for the feedback Mika!

Sorry your link didnt work. Let me ask the team about this and I will get back to you very soon!

Thanks for the feedback Mika!

Sorry your link didnt work. Let me ask the team about this and I will get back to you very soon!
Thank you for looking into it!

Reactions: NikkiNight_MC
Another thing - I would also like to be able to do sales - temporarily discounted subscribtion prices. I don't even mind if you set some restrictions on them (i.e. a model can only do a sale x times a month and/or for a limited number of days during a month), but not being able to set a discount at all makes my.club a less attractive option for my fans whenever I'm running a sale on my other platforms.

Also, 2 kinds of sales would be great - one available for everyone for a certain period of time and one limited only for those with a special link, so I could for example treat my tippers on Stripchat to a discount on my.club. I think it would be a great way to cross promote there.

Reactions: NikkiNight_MC
Another thing - I would also like to be able to do sales - temporarily discounted subscribtion prices. I don't even mind if you set some restrictions on them (i.e. a model can only do a sale x times a month and/or for a limited number of days during a month), but not being able to set a discount at all makes my.club a less attractive option for my fans whenever I'm running a sale on my other platforms.

Also, 2 kinds of sales would be great - one available for everyone for a certain period of time and one limited only for those with a special link, so I could for example treat my tippers on Stripchat to a discount on my.club. I think it would be a great way to cross promote there.
This is an awesome idea! i am sending this to the team now :)

Reactions: mika_kedi
Thank you for looking into it!
So they said they are not supporting some of these special characters thew link has for security proposes. They are working on it though so you will be able to share in the future :) It isnt about being from another site, its because they use special characters we dont support yet. I will keep you posted!

So they said they are not supporting some of these special characters thew link has for security proposes. They are working on it though so you will be able to share in the future :) It isnt about being from another site, its because they use special characters we dont support yet. I will keep you posted!
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.