AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My.Club: Public Thread. New & Existing Models Welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
So here, a fine piece of work by my Digital Twin... In between the chats she sent ppv content, none of which was paid for... I dont know if I should laugh or cry, but I think this is not exactly quite how it is supposed to go?

Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 15.35.50.pngScreenshot 2024-04-07 at 15.36.09.pngScreenshot 2024-04-07 at 15.36.18.pngScreenshot 2024-04-07 at 15.36.27.pngScreenshot 2024-04-07 at 15.36.40.png

• Wat?!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Oh god, the way it speaks is ridiculous. Can companies chill with AI at least until they take time to train it properily (and ethically)?

I hope you will get compensated by my.club for that ppv content.

So here, a fine piece of work by my Digital Twin... In between the chats she sent ppv content, none of which was paid for... I dont know if I should laugh or cry, but I think this is not exactly quite how it is supposed to go?

View attachment 99846View attachment 99847View attachment 99848View attachment 99849View attachment 99850
So sorry about this chat. I have reported and sent these screenshots to the team and they are working on this now.
The GOOD news is your PPV content is blurred out for the user so they saw nothing. You dont see it blurred so you know what was sent.

The team is hard at work perfecting the chat and I can tell you we updated the system today and you will see a big improvement. If you would like to wait until we have perfected the twin a bit more before using it yourself you can disable the chat in your twin dashboard and the setting to do so is under the gear wheel

gear wheel for DT.jpegdisable yout digital twin.jpeg