AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

Positive Feedback...

So I never opened my SC account until after I was already under Boleyn. Super stoked to see you guys do weekly payment like streamate. I was expecting bi-weekly, on my own.

Upvote 0
Positive Feedback...

So I never opened my SC account until after I was already under Boleyn. Super stoked to see you guys do weekly payment like streamate. I was expecting bi-weekly, on my own.

Always love positive feedback! 🥰

We make payouts every Tuesday via:
  • Paxum (delivered instantly)
  • Cosmo Payment (delivered instantly)
  • Yoursafe (delivered instantly)
  • Crypto (Bitcoin, Ethereum, USD Coin, Tether) (delivered within a few hours)
  • EUR Wire Transfer (SEPA) (delivered within 2-10 business days)
  • ACH/Direct Payments (delivered within 2-10 business days)
  • Local Wires/PandaBlue (delivered within 2-10 business days)
  • Visa (delivered within 1-5 business days)

The only one which is fortnightly is:
  • International Wire Transfer (takes 2-10 business days)

More info on our FAQ page: Payment options, frequency, and minimum amounts

Upvote 0
I had to take my account back and reverify due to Boleyn collapsing. Can anyone give me an ETA (expected time of arrival) on when I can expect my pictures to be reverified? It's already been more than 24 hours. I'm not able to broadcast again until it's done.

Done and done ✅ Nvm just got cleared. Took a little over 24 hours.
Leaving post up incase anyone else after me gets curious about time frames too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
I had to take my account back and reverify due to Boleyn collapsing. Can anyone give me an ETA (expected time of arrival) on when I can expect my pictures to be reverified? It's already been more than 24 hours. I'm not able to broadcast again until it's done.
Are you sure you have been given your account back? Are you able to change your payout method and info? If so I would suggest contacting support, it usually does not take too long for photos etc. to be verified and made visible to users. If you cannot edit your payout info your account has not been returned to you.

Upvote 0
Are you sure you have been given your account back? Are you able to change your payout method and info? If so I would suggest contacting support, it usually does not take too long for photos etc. to be verified and made visible to users. If you cannot edit your payout info your account has not been returned to you.
There is no need to worry. I was talking about ID photo verification. Don't sweat it.
But thanks anyway.

Upvote 0
There is no need to worry. I was talking about ID verification. Don't sweat it.
Ahh ... I have gone thru this with models leaving a studio and becoming independent as well. If the studio gives them the account they usually do not need to ID verify. Support just transfers the account over to the model.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Ahh ... I have gone thru this with models leaving a studio and becoming independent as well. If the studio gives them the account they usually do not need to ID verify. Support just transfers the account over to the model.
Yes, I have a different situation, that I don't want to go into publically, due to a lot of models having high emotions rn about the topic, and me being a considerate and thoughtful person.
Thank you for your concern and willingness to assist me though.
But I got this.
Hopefully the info you shared my help someone else w a similar but slightly different situation.

Upvote 0
Another quick question. When I signed up my model account, I specifically did it under a friend models referral, because I want her to get a percentage of what I make on the site. I guess because I was under Boleyn, she never got anything.

I had to ask her and kind of dig, because that’s not the kind of thing many people are going to bring up themselves. But it turns out she has never got any money this whole time, from my account being active, and me making money. My question is; now that I switched over and I am independent; will she start seeing a referral percentage? I really want her to. It’s the same account, I’m just under myself now, not Boleyn.

Upvote 0
There is a person hanging out in my room who is unbannable. I don't like this. They have vbeen hanging out forever, and I want them out. Why would one person on a site be unbanable?

Upvote 0
I am curious to know why they are unbannable also.
I saved their name etc.
I tried all types of ban several times and none worked.
Says he's diamond level 58, but I really don't know, nor care what that means, as far as banning or not from my room.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperPookie
Upvote 0
I saved their name etc.
Says he's diamond level 58, but I really don't know, nor care what that means, as far as banning or not from my room.
As far as I know, and I'm no expert of course, none of that should make them unbannable.

Hopefully @Stella_SC or @Charlie_SC can shed some light when they ask you the username.

Upvote 0
I saved their name etc.
Sometimes when they are fixing things on the site banning gets broken. You know the username so I would suggest continue trying when you are online at times. Otherwise the reps or support might help. No one should be unbannable.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
There is a person hanging out in my room who is unbannable. I don't like this. They have vbeen hanging out forever, and I want them out. Why would one person on a site be unbanable?
Is he still typing? I have noticed that sometimes usernames get stuck for lack of a better word. Like sometimes I wont log in for 2 or 3 days but there is still a member showing in the room from the last time I was online, could be a similar issue where he is banned but the user list isnt removing him for some reason.

Upvote 0
Is he still typing? I have noticed that sometimes usernames get stuck for lack of a better word. Like sometimes I wont log in for 2 or 3 days but there is still a member showing in the room from the last time I was online, could be a similar issue where he is banned but the user list isnt removing him for some reason.
He was never typing. Sounds like it was a glitch.

Upvote 0
Another quick question. When I signed up my model account, I specifically did it under a friend models referral, because I want her to get a percentage of what I make on the site. I guess because I was under Boleyn, she never got anything.

I had to ask her and kind of dig, because that’s not the kind of thing many people are going to bring up themselves. But it turns out she has never got any money this whole time, from my account being active, and me making money. My question is; now that I switched over and I am independent; will she start seeing a referral percentage? I really want her to. It’s the same account, I’m just under myself now, not Boleyn.
Bumping this though. I feel like natural9 sufficiently answered the banning anomaly, so I’m happy to close that question out. Cheers everyone 💜

I just wanted to make sure no one is immune. Blocking features and ability to block any member, any time, for any reason, hugely impacts my enjoyment of my work. As long as it was just a glitch, I’m cool again. And it probably was.

Upvote 0
does anyone having issues with tokens showing up? tried restarting browser but still for some reasons I don't see all tokens that were sent

Upvote 0
There is a person hanging out in my room who is unbannable. I don't like this. Why would one person on a site be unbanable?

Hey @MarieElise

NOBODY is unbanable.
No matter who they are or what league status they have, a model should be able to ban any/every user they want.

So I would say this is a glitch.

I will contact you via PM now to get some info and look into this right away.

Upvote 0
@MarieElise
I cant seem to PM you for some reason so please either adjust your ACF settings, send me a PM, or email me so I can assist further. 🌻
He came back last night and banning him worked fine. It was just a glitch. I followed you so we can PM. Sorry about that.

Side note; Thanks for all the efforts you and the other stripchat staff always make to sort things out. You are all really rocking it ! Best support 👑

Last edited:
Upvote 0
He came back last night and banning him worked fine. It was just a glitch. I followed you so we can PM. Sorry about that.

Side note; Thanks for all the efforts you and the other stripchat staff always make to sort things out. You are all really rocking it ! Best support 👑

Happy to hear it was just a glitch and all ok now. :blush:

Even happier to read your lovely feedback and comments. ❤️

Love You Hearts GIF by ZEE TV

• Hugs
Upvote 0
Is there an external block link? The glitch happened w a user again tonight, and he sat in my room for a whole hour. Finally the ban worked, but only 24 hours. Is there a way to move him to forever, without having it expire and having to catching him again? It's a total mood killer, to have a rando hanging out for an hour watching, while everyone else is being mannerly and paying / participating etc.

Upvote 0
Is there an external block link? The glitch happened w a user again tonight, and he sat in my room for a whole hour. Finally the ban worked but only 24 hours, is there a way to move him to forever without having it expire and catching him again? It's a total mood killer, to have a rando hanging out for an hour watching while everyone else is being mannerly and paying / participating etc.
If you go to your “Banned & Muted Users” there is a space there for you to enter his username and ban him there. I would suggest waiting until this ban wears off and do it again after his 24 hours are up.

Upvote 0
If you go to your “Banned & Muted Users” there is a space there for you to enter his username and ban him there. I would suggest waiting until this ban wears off and do it again after his 24 hours are up.
where are other people seeing this space? I don't think my account has that benefit yet. I was looking for something like that for days.

Upvote 0
If you go to this link in the FAQ's there is a clickable link in the article that will take you directly to that section.

Thanks. Yeah I have that but no option to write in a name when I click the edit pencil. Oh well. Maybe it'll show up when my score raises.
All that does is let you unban people. Doesn't let you add or move them to a different category. At least it don't on my account anyway.

Upvote 0
Ok .. it is a recent addition but if that link does not take you to it then I think it is a section that has been added in the settings on the broadcast page below your camera window. Been a few days since I seen the model interface.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.