AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

yeah, it looks like they have some kind of app called plasma messenger where they pay to DM, so I think I'll just use that.

Hey @MarieElise, that's correct.
  • You can earn money while you’re offline through Chatting or Private Show Requests!
By activating this feature, you can get paid for Messages and get Private Show Requests even when you’re not streaming.

1. Download Plasma Messenger
iD59mRt369X3q98n3ceY2xm5ktI1-oLdiz146m8ThIZty_pvR-GIj6rR67yH8G37KC17HXLUMBknUiPomB8advc5wKaOAlBbl745oJHLj5uBBfcHEMTiEqp7h9UpeX6lAmP_c6HqvOu5
2. Go to your broadcasting page and find the tab "Private Requests Offline".
3. Click on the "Connect Plasma" button to connect your Plasma Messenger.
4. Enable the toggle switch on the "Offline Private Schedule" panel.
5. Set your schedule by selecting your preferred time slots, and hit "Save".

Once activated, when a user enters your profile while you are offline, they will see the below options.

6LCMndM6xlZYaVKvl06NejmOwpLVL5YHPo7ZBJ3l_tYW4g4nApFSICybvlRJn0HYkN80XkDPZs_lxBWupnuwcBmKuqmS8HXL48FBd0nTKQ3KFym3s4p-KzVL-7QxdonvzeLrsEA-X9ea

Messages - Start Chatting: The user sends a message and is charged according to the models previously set charges

Request Private Show: The user has the option to select Private or Exclusive Private

From the models' side:
  • The model receives a Plasma notification; you have a private show request from ‘x’ user. You have 10 minutes to accept or decline.
  • The model enters profile on SC to Accept/Decline request
  • If accepted, the private show will commence as normal
TxO1A8_3mKYmDjgatGNXRoebd5-mUEymmMdh_hjGfX5LHJbfgYCgJvF4LrAcgfwcErThkczUPZQCPngTH53eEqBTOjYcBmpYhEcdn7zXOiFfz5swVwFY7i6AiABCMvlxHpyWD6mhTE5B

More info on Stripchat FAQ page: https://support.stripchat.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410727552145-What-are-Private-Requests-Offline

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey @MarieElise, that's correct.
  • You can earn money while you’re offline through Chatting or Private Show Requests!
By activating this feature, you can get paid for Messages and get Private Show Requests even when you’re not streaming.

1. Download Plasma Messenger
iD59mRt369X3q98n3ceY2xm5ktI1-oLdiz146m8ThIZty_pvR-GIj6rR67yH8G37KC17HXLUMBknUiPomB8advc5wKaOAlBbl745oJHLj5uBBfcHEMTiEqp7h9UpeX6lAmP_c6HqvOu5
2. Go to your broadcasting page and find the tab "Private Requests Offline".
3. Click on the "Connect Plasma" button to connect your Plasma Messenger.
4. Enable the toggle switch on the "Offline Private Schedule" panel.
5. Set your schedule by selecting your preferred time slots, and hit "Save".

Once activated, when a user enters your profile while you are offline, they will see the below options.

6LCMndM6xlZYaVKvl06NejmOwpLVL5YHPo7ZBJ3l_tYW4g4nApFSICybvlRJn0HYkN80XkDPZs_lxBWupnuwcBmKuqmS8HXL48FBd0nTKQ3KFym3s4p-KzVL-7QxdonvzeLrsEA-X9ea

Messages - Start Chatting: The user sends a message and is charged according to the models previously set charges

Request Private Show: The user has the option to select Private or Exclusive Private

From the models' side:
  • The model receives a Plasma notification; you have a private show request from ‘x’ user. You have 10 minutes to accept or decline.
  • The model enters profile on SC to Accept/Decline request
  • If accepted, the private show will commence as normal
TxO1A8_3mKYmDjgatGNXRoebd5-mUEymmMdh_hjGfX5LHJbfgYCgJvF4LrAcgfwcErThkczUPZQCPngTH53eEqBTOjYcBmpYhEcdn7zXOiFfz5swVwFY7i6AiABCMvlxHpyWD6mhTE5B

More info on Stripchat FAQ page: https://support.stripchat.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410727552145-What-are-Private-Requests-Offline
Thanks, really helpful :)

Is there a way to look up how many minutes/hours I've streamed already each day, automatically on the site?
Or do I have to mess around with some kind of external tracking system. Stuff like that isn't my strong point, so kinda hoping there's some kind of built in feature, that I'm just missing 🙏 ?

Upvote 0
Thanks, really helpful :)

Is there a way to look up how many minutes/hours I've streamed already each day, automatically on the site?
Or do I have to mess around with some kind of external tracking system. Stuff like that isn't my strong point, so kinda hoping there's some kind of built in feature, that I'm just missing 🙏 ?
Did your name not come up at www.striphours.com/search.php ?

Upvote 0
Did your name not come up at www.striphours.com/search.php ?
Huh? Me thinketh not? Is it supposed to? What you running over there (lol I 'm totally not getting this at all - not a techy)?
I'm not even sure what we are talking about. But if you break it down for me, I'll put the effort in to getting things straight.
Laywomans terms.

ETA; Oh nvm I got it now. I totally misunderstood what this was. I thought I had to install something on my computer or something, and you'd be always watching like Santa or God. Now I get it. Thanks. That is SUPER helpful! You rock! Cheers (I'm there, and it looks correct).

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: cbhours
Upvote 0
I hope Stripchat will create a proper age verification of ID's for Model's so that they can check the legitimacy and validity of the documents they submit and upload.

Like what happened to my case ,I have uploaded my passport to registered again on my account, Because my first passport which expired and I renewed it in March 11,2021. Precisely on August 25,2022 I uploaded a new document which was approved and was again valid to broadcast again. Then recently on February 1,2024 , My account was blocked and after I revieved a message that im Suspended Forever, I wrote to help@stripchat.com and the responded that my account ‘Madame_Walton69x’ has been permanently blocked due to using technically modified documents.Which is not true my Documents is legitimate and Valid, The passport number of my ID you can use that to check the validity of my ID. Almost 2years after registering my new documentation i was unfairly blocked and i wrote so many times for 3days at help@stripchat.com and only received messages from Artificial Intelligence Generated. My document is legitimate, I have my account for almost several years, It’s unfair to be blocked by an AI or an Robot Generated when any human eye can verify the legitimacy of my documentation, but not only i receive aumoted generated message.I just need a conversation to explain and clarify to my side as one of your top earner model to a real Person Agent. I would really appreciate it if you could look at my case and be that human eye that can verify the authenticity of my documents.

Upvote 0
I banned someone today for 24 hours, when I meant to do it forever.
I've done that a few times actually, and fixed it while broadcasting.
Is there an easy way to move them to the banned for life section? All I see are ways to clear the ban, not make it more long lasting (when not broadcasting).

Upvote 0
I banned someone today for 24 hours, when I meant to do it forever.
I've done that a few times actually, and fixed it while broadcasting.
Is there an easy way to move them to the banned for life section? All I see are ways to clear the ban, not make it more long lasting.
I have never been in this situation, but if you remove it, can you then ban them again but for the correct amount of time? 🤔

Upvote 0
I have never been in this situation, but if you remove it, can you then ban them again but for the correct amount of time? 🤔
Wouldn't I have to wait for him to return to my room to do that though?

Upvote 0
Yes she should be able to add them now to the ban list in the same area she would remove them from the ban list. Just add the username to the list now.

To unban or unmute a user, go to the “Banned & Muted Users” section in the menu under your avatar. Click on the “Edit” button. Check the boxes near the users to unban/unmute, and press “Remove”. then add them to the list again with "forever"

Upvote 0
Wouldn't I have to wait for him to return to my room to do that though?
hmm maybe, I would think his name is still in the chat with the old messages, and that you would be able to ban him from there.. unless it has been some time since he was in there ofc

Upvote 0
hmm maybe, I would think his name is still in the chat with the old messages, and that you would be able to ban him from there.. unless it has been some time since he was in there ofc
yeah its been some time, and he annoying me w a DM nothing in the public chat. I erased the DM

Those guys with the cut and paste poetry turn my stomach.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
OK thanks anyways guys. I screwed myself over by deleting his DM too fast it seems. I just like to keep my inbox uncluttered by garbage.

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
Anyone else with a payout issue? I have not changed any of my details and all previous payouts have come through fine.

I emailed support already - simply waiting until the next payout period does not seem fair to me. :eek:

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 10.34.40.png

Upvote 0
Anyone else with a payout issue? I have not changed any of my details and all previous payouts have come through fine.

I emailed support already - simply waiting until the next payout period does not seem fair to me. :eek:

View attachment 99135
maybe something because of europeans having to change their infor for dac law?

@Charlie_SC do i understand it correct: we chave to change our info AFTER 15th? or do we have to change BEFORE 15th?

Upvote 0

@Charlie_SC do i understand it correct: we chave to change our info AFTER 15th? or do we have to change BEFORE 15th?
Yes I thought that would probably be the case... the model info about the DAC7 says to "prepare the new payout info ready for the 15th" so I assumed this payout would still be fine, as nothing was requested up to now...

I cc'd Charlie in my email to support also, but I got an out of office from her so I guess she is not around.

Upvote 0
Is anyone a Canadian model with Stripchat and has the ACH deposit as a payout option? I entered my details and they did accept them, but I haven't received enough for a payout yet. I have a US soil account to transfer to my Canadian bank account and they didn't say anything on the matter of my Canadian home address so I guess I'm assuming it's fine? I just want to make sure before I fuck myself over. Wire transfer is crazy expensive and the minimum is too high.

Upvote 0

Yes I thought that would probably be the case... the model info about the DAC7 says to "prepare the new payout info ready for the 15th" so I assumed this payout would still be fine, as nothing was requested up to now...

I cc'd Charlie in my email to support also, but I got an out of office from her so I guess she is not around.

Don't forget @Stella_SC, she's not as active here as Charlie, but seems to try to take up the slack when Charlie is away.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately on our side it seems support has gone full blown AI and it is not so good
I also had thoughts about this being a possiblility judging by the category approvals. They are super off. I've had some rejectioons in categories where the clip was fine, then acceptances in some where, honestly, a person likely would not have cleared it. Definitely smells like AI, or AD as I like to call them (artificial dipshits - sorry they're just not at a point yet where they are as good and helpful as people think they are, by my standards anyway).

Upvote 0
sorry for DP. So I have a member account now with tokens on it, to test and see if I connected up my lovense correctly. Where am I supposed to see it as an option to tip the lovense, when viewing as a member. When I broadcast it's showing me a green bopx saying it's all good, but I don't see it at all when I view myself as a member. Or a way to tip it

Attachments

• fsgsfgsfg.JPG
    fsgsfgsfg.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 9
Upvote 0
sorry for DP. So I have a member account now with tokens on it, to test and see if I connected up my lovense correctly. Where am I supposed to see it as an option to tip the lovense, when viewing as a member. When I broadcast it's showing me a green bopx saying it's all good, but I don't see it at all when I view myself as a member.
It is on the tip menu as a separate tab

lovense.jpg

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Thanks. It works now.

Is there a way to go light more on my broadcaster account so my face is illuminated?
Or is it all dark mode.

I prefer dark mode as a member but light mode as a broadcaster.

Upvote 0
Thanks.
Is there a way to go light moe on my broadcaster account so my face is illuminated?
Or is it all dark mode.

I prefer dark mode as a member but light mode as a broadcaster.
Light mode or dark mode is set in your browser preferences ... Which browser are you using?

Upvote 0
sorry for DP. So I have a member account now with tokens on it, to test and see if I connected up my lovense correctly. Where am I supposed to see it as an option to tip the lovense, when viewing as a member. When I broadcast it's showing me a green bopx saying it's all good, but I don't see it at all when I view myself as a member. Or a way to tip it
if you click that green box you can send a test tip to check that it is connected, if you have multiple and one disconnects it will go orange and if all toys disconnect the box will go red.

The lovense extension is triggered by all public tips (so tips in pm wont trigger it)

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.