AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

OMFG thanks, I just went down and added all those people. I'm going right back and unaddding them then. No fucking thanks on the unlimited DMs
Few of them even have normal names, they have like random bot looking names. No way!
its kind of a double edged sword, im in the same boat that unless that person is a regular high tipper I dont accept, but from what I understand it does leave money on the table in the sense that you have the ability to do mass message ppv content messages to the friends list.

99% of the friend requests I get though are from people who havnt tipped a single token, or said a single word in chat so I doubt they would be buying ppv content anyway.

Upvote 0
its kind of a double edged sword, im in the same boat that unless that person is a regular high tipper I dont accept, but from what I understand it does leave money on the table in the sense that you have the ability to do mass message ppv content messages to the friends list.

99% of the friend requests I get though are from people who havnt tipped a single token, or said a single word in chat so I doubt they would be buying ppv content anyway.
yeah, it looks like they have some kind of app called plasma messenger where they pay to DM, so I think I'll just use that.

Upvote 0
yeah, it looks like they have some kind of app called plasma messenger where they pay to DM, so I think I'll just use that.
I have that setup....I think, not sure if it's working because it's never gone off, so im not even like 50% sure on how it works 😂

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
I have that setup....I think, not sure if it's working because it's never gone off, so im not even like 50% sure on how it works 😂
I believe it is for "sexting/texting" when models are offline from my understanding. On my followed model page it shows "up for sexting" with the little plasma logo on models thumbnails that have it set up.plasma.jpg

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
I believe it is for "sexting/texting" when models are offline from my understanding. On my followed model page it shows "up for sexting" with the little plasma logo on models thumbnails that have it set up.
Yeah I know what it's for, what I mean is other than linking the account I have no idea if there's anything else that needs to be done to set it up since the instructions on how to set it up and how it works are a little light.

ETA: There probably is information on it somewhere, it just wasnt something I deemed worth my time to go looking for.

Reactions: Natural9
Upvote 0
Also, for any of the other broadcasters or staff who might know, (or mods/knights/ cavaliers or whatever who can ask a broadcaster); where is the toggle to set a minimum pvt/ excl show time? The whole reason I joined the site was for that feature (I know kinda oddly specific and strange 😆 ), but I'm not seeing it? Is there a trick or something to getting it unlocked on new model accounts? I heard it's supposed to be on the broadcast screen, and I've checked every tab thrice for it now...

Upvote 0
Also, for any of the other broadcasters or staff who might know, or mods who can ask a broadcaster; where is the toggle to set a minimum pvt/ excl show time. The whole reason I joined the site was for that feature (I know kinda oddly specific), but I'm not seeing it? Is there a trick or something to getting it unlocked on new model accounts?
On the broadcast page, under the tab "My Details" you can set the price and duration.
Should be the right hand side under the sub heading of "Your Pricing"

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Also, for any of the other broadcasters or staff who might know, or mods who can ask a broadcaster; where is the toggle to set a minimum pvt/ excl show time? The whole reason I joined the site was for that feature (I know kinda oddly specific and strange 😆 ), but I'm not seeing it? Is there a trick or something to getting it unlocked on new model accounts? I heard it's supposed to be on the broadcast screen, and I've checked every tab thrice for it now...
It is in the same spot that you set the private price. It is a drop down menu

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Oh thank you my fellow Strumpets/ Harloths/ Nudeth Thespians 💚 (or whatever the medieval word for working person is... )

It hath been found (eth?) now 😆

Upvote 0
OMFG thanks, I just went down and added all those people. I'm going right back and unaddding them then. No fucking thanks on the unlimited DMs
Few of them even have normal names, they have like random bot looking names. No way!

Just to add/clarify a bit more for you.
Members need to have 1 token at least on their account (so don't turn grey) in order to send you a friend request.
Regular grey users can not send one, but other broadcasters can - so expect a lot of those hobby wanker males to send you them. These guys can be identified without sending a friend request because they will ALWAYS show as "level/rank 1" and be grey, so even if they have been there for 5 years and they have a model account, then it's a level 1 grey.

Once anyone has initiated a PM with you it's open forever, until you ban them.
So if you accepted any friend requests and they have already sent a PM, it's too late, but you can "archive" their messages so you don't see them or see notifications for them.
Click the 3 dots on the message and select "Move to message requests"

Upvote 0
I always thought there was nothing wrong with this and might be prohibited. I'll know now 😊
Yes sites are funny. I have lots of popper sissy shows on Stremate with no issues but if you so much hint as you have a wishlist boom perma ban but I can put it right on my profile on Stripchat lol

Upvote 0
Just to add/clarify a bit more for you.
Members need to have 1 token at least on their account (so don't turn grey) in order to send you a friend request.
Regular grey users can not send one, but other broadcasters can - so expect a lot of those hobby wanker males to send you them. These guys can be identified without sending a friend request because they will ALWAYS show as "level/rank 1" and be grey, so even if they have been there for 5 years and they have a model account, then it's a level 1 grey.

Once anyone has initiated a PM with you it's open forever, until you ban them.
So if you accepted any friend requests and they have already sent a PM, it's too late, but you can "archive" their messages so you don't see them or see notifications for them.
Click the 3 dots on the message and select "Move to message requests"
Thanks. I really appreciate how thorough your response is and how well you know the site. That is very helpful.

Or maybe I should say; What Ho! Gramercy. Thy help ist appreciated Good fellow. God spede thee and fare thee well 😂 (I’m digging this whole medieval theme it’s fun).

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: NotYou and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Pray sorry to Double Post...

does anyone know about the Epic Goal?

Do SC Members tip directly to a separate part of the site for that? Are you (as a broadcaster) notified that you got a tip specifically toward your "epic goal'? I want to make sure there's a clear way for me to distinguish who tipped toward that, vs who just tipped toward a room goal or something else (I plan on rewarding people who tip just for that, so I want to make sure tips for that are accounted for and notified to me separately and clearly. That way I don't miss anyone. I also don't want to offer double benefits for people who tipped for other things, but try to get one of my promised, predetermined epic goal benefits out of it too).

Upvote 0

Do SC Members tip directly to a separate part of the site for that? Are you (as a broadcaster) notified that you got a tip specifically toward your "epic goal'? I want to make sure there's a clear way for me to distinguish who tipped toward that, vs who just tipped toward a room goal or something else (I plan on rewarding people who tip just for that, so I want to make sure tips for that are accounted for and notified to me separately and clearly. That way I don't miss anyone. I also don't want to offer double benefits for people who tipped for other things, but try to get one of my promised, predetermined epic goal benefits out of it too).
I could be wrong on this, but I think the epic goal counts all tips and there's no way for a member to tip just towards the epic goal...again could be wrong and I might be thinking of something else.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
I could be wrong on this, but I think the epic goal counts all tips and there's no way for a member to tip just towards the epic goal...again could be wrong and I might be thinking of something else.
Ok thanks, I hope you are wrong.
I'm going to have to scrap my idea of rewarding people for that, if it's not separate then.

Upvote 0

It will show up that they specifically tipped for the Epic Goal in your earnings page. They have to click on the epic goal itself to tip towards that. I know because I've got 1 whole token towards mine lol

Upvote 0
It will show up that they specifically tipped for the Epic Goal in your earnings page. They have to click on the epic goal itself to tip towards that. I know because I've got 1 whole token towards mine lol
Ok thanks, I appreciate that. I'll go into it with realistic expectations too then. I barely get tipped for my goals on MV that are "just because" or for an item that will help me, but not provide anything immediately to the tipper. Oh well. I'm the type of person who always tips for that stuff, but I guess I'm in the minority on that.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoddessKaeli
Upvote 0
Ok thanks, I appreciate that. I'll go into it with realistic expectations too then. I barely get tipped for my goals on MV that are "just because" or for an item that will help me, but not provide anything immediately to the tipper. Oh well. I'm the type of person who always tips for that stuff, but I guess I'm in the minority on that.
I just checked my SC, I have tokens on the epic goal but nothing in earnings that are specifically labeled epic goal. So with the new information from @GoddessKaeli I assume it counts all tips in the room on the epic goal counter and members have an option somewhere to tip specifically for the epic goal. Just an assumption based off what I can see on my SC page.

Upvote 0
Also be aware that epic goal tips DO count towards any active goal in the room currently going on :)

but yes it's a seperate way of tipping and it will say if someone tips towards it in the chat too (just as if someone tipped for something on a menu)

Upvote 0
Ah thank you guys, for clarifying, I was getting so confused for a second there.
It's a feature I like if its separate. If it's all lumped together I do not like it, but it seems that is not a worry these days.

I made a panel with rewards for tipping toward it, to try and motivate people to. But it's a fine balance of offering a reward, and creating so much work I'll work myself into the ground. So I really appreciate all the replies and detailed information 💚

Upvote 0
I started on Stripchat today and I've got a ton of 'friend requests", what happens if I accept those? I haven't had time to do a ton of research yet, I'm learning on my feet.
Normally I wouldn't accept anything from anyone I hadn't at least had one tip or one normal, positive interaction w prior. And that cannot be said for any of these requests.
What am I missing here? (I know every site has it's own culture).

I'm pretty sure it's not like MFC where it opens up DMs, because I already had a DM from someone who wasn't a friend. Unless I clicked something without realizing of course, and he was a friend, but I don't think so?
Those guys just send you adds, but don't even tip, I reject them all. They go around spamming friend requests to every hot cam they see. I accepted all at first then saw guys that never tipped once in 3 months lol If guy wants tip he will before sending friend add

Upvote 0
Another question, is there a place I can see how long I've been streaming for per shift. I was just on a bit, but I have no idea how long exactly?
My internal idea of time is severely impaired.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
  • Helpful!
Upvote 0
All tips USED to count towards the epic goal, but now (as @GoddessKaeli said) members have to specifically find the epic goal tip button on your SC profile to contribute towards it. I’ve seen it being tipped towards in rooms, but very rarely. 🧐
Yeah, the reason, imo, that epic goal gets tipped for so rarely is that as a user, we have to go actually "down" into the model's profile to find the epic goal button to click on to make the tip, which takes me away from the stream. God knows how annoying it is on a mobile device! (and it's not viewable *at all* as a VR viewer)

I have made the suggestion before that there is plenty of "real estate" visible whilst viewing the stream that an epic goal tip button could actually be placed right in our faces as it were (true also in the VR interface), but no movement on that as yet.

Upvote 0
Hi I would like to get verified in categories but don’t know how or where to upload sample videos
I'm only just seeing this post or I would have replied sooner. I was able to find that and have success with it on the broadcast screen, then "My details" then scroll down to bottom left of screen. I'm having issues with my video uploads this morning, but yesterday I got one through under jerk off instruiction, as you can see :) pic attached on what it looks like under "my details"

You scroll down from there, and add the category. Then a pop-up shows up with their general criterion/ what they want to see for that category, which has a green "upload" button.

Also @xChloe I uploaded a free 51 second clip twice, to offer as part of completing my account set up. It keeps getting stuck in processing, but it says "processing will take a few minutes". I just had the same exact one stuck for over an hour, so I tried reuploading it again, and same thing is happening. I attached a pic of that too. I wouldn't bother you about it, other than it says "a few minutes", so I'm worried something went wrong.

Attachments

• edrahetdh.JPG
    edrahetdh.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 10
  • ffsbdfhb.JPG
    ffsbdfhb.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Also @xChloe I uploaded a free 51 second clip twice, to offer as part of completing my account set up. It keeps getting stuck in processing, but it says "processing will take a few minutes". I just had the same exact one stuck for over an hour, so I tried reuploading it again, and same thing is happening. I attached a pic of that too. I wouldn't bother you about it, other than it says "a few minutes", so I'm worried something went wrong.
Disregard this part, it went through fine, it just took several hours, but problem is solved now. Thanks anyway :)

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.