AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My.Club: Public Thread. New & Existing Models Welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

NikkiNight_MC

my.club
Industry Representative
Aug 17, 2023
d.png

My.Club is a platform where creators and their fans meet. Fans can join clubs they like to get instant access to exclusive content from creators that inspire them. Creators can start their own club and make it a one-stop destination to monetize their exclusive content and get paid to chat with their fans.

My.Club welcomes creators of ALL GENDERS

The main sources of income for creators on My.Club are:
  • Subscriptions
  • Request menu
  • Selling content via Mass Messages
  • Pay-to-unlock content (PPV)
  • Text / Messaging packages
  • Tips
  • Referral program
  • Goal on your profile
Creators keep 80% of all earnings. The site commission is 20%.
Bring creators to the site with your referral link and earn a 10% commission from the site's earnings of the invited creator for LIFE.

Payout Methods​

• Paxum (delivered instantly)
  • COSMO Payment (delivered instantly)
  • ACH/Direct (delivered within 2-10 business days)
  • Cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH, USDC) (delivered within a few hours)
  • EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA) (delivered within 2-10 business days)
  • Directa24 (delivered within 2-10 business days)
  • Yoursafe (former Bitsafe) (delivered instantly)
  • International Wire Transfers (delivered within 2-10 business days)
Payouts are made automatically on Fridays. Only International Wire Transfers are made every other Friday.

A payout is made only once you reach a minimum amount specific to your payout method:
  • Paxum, COSMOpayment, cryptocurrency, Directa24, Yoursafe — minimum amount is $50
  • ACH/Direct, checks, EUR Wire Transfers — minimum amount is $100
  • International Wire Transfers — minimum amount is $500
A small fee is deducted upon every payout depending on the payout method.

My.Club Features

Simplify your experience by importing content from OnlyFans & Fansly for quick setup.

Enjoy a customizable Request Menu atop your profile, ensuring fan accessibility.

Your personal landing page showcases various platform links and My.Club shortcuts, complete with a customizable domain for seamless sharing.

Boost engagement with free trial links granting 7-day club access, customizable in duration and usage. No limits on charging for Pay-per-view content or fan tipping, empowering your monetization strategy.

Profit from paid messaging packages and monetize photo sharing. Plan and schedule posts using the intuitive content planner, with options for Stories, Teasers, Regular Feed, or Albums.

Enhance user interaction through story-based quick action buttons for Follow, Tip, or Subscribe actions. Store your media content for hassle-free posting and manage users through categorized User Lists.

Gauge your success via the Statistics Page, monitoring earnings, post performance, engagement, traffic sources, and more. Stay informed with Telegram & Push notifications, and ensure security with Geo-blocking.

Embrace easy club management with My.Club's amalgamation of 'Free' and 'Paid' features. Elevate your engagement and income effortlessly.

Nice! And I'm pleased to see that you welcome all genders.

A payout minimum of $100 for ACH/direct deposit is pretty high though. Is there any way that could be lowered a bit? On OnlyFans the payout minimum is $20. I also love that you offer instant payout options. I noticed that you allow OnlyFans creators to copy their OF content to My.Club so that it's available on My.Club for sale as well...very cool. 👍

By the way, welcome! I love your avatar photo. :)

Nice! And I'm pleased to see that you welcome all genders.

A payout minimum of $100 for ACH/direct deposit is pretty high though. Is there any way that could be lowered a bit? On OnlyFans the payout minimum is $20. I also love that you offer instant payout options. I noticed that you allow OnlyFans creators to copy their OF content to My.Club so that it's available on My.Club for sale as well...very cool. 👍

By the way, welcome! I love your avatar photo. :)
Hey YummyBrownFox! Thanks for the warm welcome :cat:
Unfortunately the minimums are set by the payment provider and we can't change them. If you like, you can choose Paxum or Cosmo to cash out and that has a minimum of only $50. Both of these companies offer ACH to transfer your money into your account from your paxum/Cosmo card account.

Does this help?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hey YummyBrownFox! Thanks for the warm welcome :cat:
Unfortunately the minimums are set by the payment provider and we can't change them. If you like, you can choose Paxum or Cosmo to cash out and that has a minimum of only $50. Both of these companies offer ACH to transfer your money into your account from your paxum/Cosmo card account.

Does this help?

Yes, thank you! I love that you're backed by @Charlie_SC too, who I absolutely adore. ❤️ Glad to have you here!

Reactions: NikkiNight_MC
@Charlie_SC is the absolute best🤗 If i'm even half as helpful as her on here then i'm winning🥇 Glad to be here YummyBrownFox!

P.s. I love Jem⭐ I was her 3 Halloween's in a row and i'd proudly do it again lol

I just got back from an event called JemCon a few weeks ago, and got to meet the voice (the speaking voice…someone else was the singing voice) of Jem. 😍 :clap: It was a FANTASTIC weekend. Another item crossed off my bucket list.

I just got back from an event called JemCon a few weeks ago, and got to meet the voice (the speaking voice…someone else was the singing voice) of Jem. 😍 :clap: It was a FANTASTIC weekend. Another item crossed off my bucket list.
*spits water* WHAAT!? ✨⭐JemCon!?? ⭐✨ this is amazing...i just googled and followed Samantha Newark on Insta. It makes me happy she kinda looks like Jem. Cool bucket list item:cool:

Welcome to ACF @NikkiNight_MC :inlove:

Note for all Stripchat models with My.Club accounts

🤩 It is 100% OK to advertise your My.Club accounts on Stripchat!

We have also added a special field in your Stripchat profiles dedicated to My.Club links:

Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 1.28.44 PM.png

Important Info:
It is not OK for users to pay on My.Club for Stripchat items/shows.

⭐ 🔈⭐

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Increased Pricing Limit For Video Calls!​

⭐ 🔈⭐

You spoke and we listened! After we announced our exciting new feature 'Video Calls' we received feedback from models asking to increase the price limit per minute. So! Thats exactly what we did!

Now creators have the option to charge rates from $1 to $16.50 per minute 😍
As always, our creators receive 80% payout from all earnings made on My.Club. Including Video Calls🤳

Big thanks to the creators who submitted feedback! You help us grow and improve! Keep the comments coming!!

~Your Friends at My.Club

my-club-video-call (1).jpg

🎃 HALLOWEEN TWITTER COMPETITION :vamp:

Get ready for some HUGE prizes as we want to see you embracing the spirit of halloween and showcasing your creativity as we celebrate the spookiest holiday on the calendar. Show off your wickedly impressive Halloween outfit or terrifying makeup skills and scare us with your bone-chilling transformation!

🏆 1st place $500
🥈 2nd place $300
🥉 3rd place $200

How to enter:

👻 Upload your video on Twitter mentioning @mydotclub

🤡 Use the hashtags #SpookyClub and #Halloween

👽 Use any audio of your choice

😈 Include a link to your my.club profile

Entries are valid from the 27th of October 09:00 GMT+3 to the 1st of November 09:00GMT+3

👉
The winners will be announced on the 6th of November.

Halloween competition banner-3 (1).jpg

Happy Friday everyone! I have a question for you:cool:

What is a new feature you would like to see on My.Club? Or maybe you have an idea on how to improve and existing feature?

All comments / ideas welcome! Looking forward to your creative ideas! :clap:

New features.jpg

SC having this as an option for models seems a little redundant to me since they already have "fan club" available on SC.

I have a question both to you @NikkiNight_MC and possibly to members who use my.club - does it make sense to use hashtags in post descriptions? I mean are they searchable across the site and are members using them to look for models/content they might like?

I have a question both to you @NikkiNight_MC and possibly to members who use my.club - does it make sense to use hashtags in post descriptions? I mean are they searchable across the site and are members using them to look for models/content they might like?
I just tried to search on some hashtags. It does not seem to work at all. It just showed a few (and I mean only a few) creators.

ETA: Ahh!!! Do not type the "#" then it works.. e.g. "#boobs" doesn't work but just "boobs" does. :oops: :shy: :facepalm:

When viewing a creator's post, any hashtags used by them do seem to be clickable and will show other posts from seemingly all creators who used that hashtag in their post.

We also appear to be able to browse the "popular" hashtags and from that screen all posts using those hashtags.

I always recommend using #'s. They are searchable across the site and for those members that use them to search for specific content they are very helpful. Now does EVERY member use them to search? No, but there are a lot that do. Some of the more searched #'s are #natural, #bigass, #bigboobs, #teen, #new, #naturaltits, #petite, #curvy and of course...#feet lol. Hope this helps!

• Helpful!
Reactions: mika_kedi
I just tried to search on some hashtags. It does not seem to work at all. It just showed a few (and I mean only a few) creators.

ETA: Ahh!!! Do not type the "#" then it works.. e.g. "#boobs" doesn't work but just "boobs" does. :oops: :shy: :facepalm:

When viewing a creator's post, any hashtags used by them do seem to be clickable and will show other posts from seemingly all creators who used that hashtag in their post.

We also appear to be able to browse the "popular" hashtags and from that screen all posts using those hashtags.
This is awesome feedback thank you! i will see if we can add the # so people wont think they dont work :)

Recently I can't upload longer videos to my.club, it just doesn't work and keeps making me reupload. I even exported one video again in a smaller file size and still didn't work. Do you have any idea what might be the reason @NikkiNight_MC?

Reactions: SAD^^EYES
Recently I can't upload longer videos to my.club, it just doesn't work and keeps making me reupload. I even exported one video again in a smaller file size and still didn't work. Do you have any idea what might be the reason @NikkiNight_MC?
Oh really? This is weird since we have no upload size limit. I'd like to help you on this ASAP. I'm going to DM you here to get more info and ask support to look into this.

Hi,

Just joined today - my first question;

Is there an easy way to bring content across from Stripchat to My.Club? It would great to be able to cross post stuff easier than re uploading everything....

Hey Maria!

That is a great idea about cross posting :) As of right now there isnt a sync option to Stripchat but there is to sync your content from OF or Fansly. You can find it by looking in your account settings under the 'account' tab. I hope youre enjoying MyClub so far and let me know if you have any questions!

🆕 ⭐ 🆕 CREATE YOUR DIGITAL TWIN! 🆕⭐🆕

Have you ever wished you could have another you? A copy of yourself that would allow you to manage your workload and make you extra money? I think we all have 👯‍♀️

My.Club introduces Digital Twins. A unique digital version of you that saves you time and helps manage your club by chatting with fans and selling content for you!

What is Digital twin? 👯‍♂️

Digital Twin is a fully digital version of you, it is your virtual counterpart. Your Digital Twin will interact with your audience in a way that feels like you. Imagine having a digital assistant who can engage in conversations with your fans and never gets tired, all while reflecting your unique personality and style. Leverage your uploaded media and let your Digital Twin handle the marketing and sales, allowing you to focus on what you do best - creating.

How does my Twin sell content? 🖼️

The Digital Twin sells content based on the context of the conversation and media that you have.It will offer media for the price that you set for each individual folder where that media is stored.For example, someone asks for your selfie, the Twin will check the available content in the sale folders and send the closest to a selfie match.So the more content you have uploaded, the more options your Twin will have to choose from.

How does the Twin know what to suggest in the chat? 🤔

Our built-in recommendation system leverages requests from users and past interactions to decipher their interests. It then analyzes your uploaded content, extracting keywords and themes that resonate with users' preferences. This powerful combination allows the system to curate personalized suggestions.

How do I set up my Digital twin? 🥳

Simply click on your profile in the top right corner and go to the Digital Twin page. There you need to complete the following 4 steps:Mind: Tell about yourself, your interests, and goals. The more detailed your description, the better your Digital Twin will reflect your personality.Sound: Record a short voice message so it can accurately reproduce your voice.Look: Upload 8 photos, following visual instructions. Let your Digital Twin make your appearance even more stunning.Content: Create 3 folders and add 10 photos into each for sale. The more media you upload to the sale folders, the more money your digital assistant will generate.

For more info on Digital Twin and creating yours today check out https://my.club/ai

2024-02-22_12-20-42.jpg

• Hugs
Reactions: SAD^^EYES

🚨MYCLUB SOCIAL PROMO ALERT🚨

Our social team is hard at work again making amazing attention grabbing short videos for our social channels and they are asking YOU to star in them! 🤩

The series is called ‘Guess what i like’🤔 and the idea is we send you 4-5 ‘this or that’ style questions and you record a short video of you telling us your choice for each! * Example: Silk? or Velvet?

Here’s how it'll look:

1. We will post the final edited video as a viewer poll on our official social channels with the caption "What do you think '_____' will choose?"

2. Fans will vote for what they think you chose.

3. The video plays revealing your choice.

4. Thrills are had by all!!!!🥳🥳🥳

💌 IF YOU WANT TO JOIN CONTACT ME ASAP ~ nikki@my.club

*Deadline for submissions: Mar.30*

SOCIAL MEDIA EXCLUSIVE follow us everywhere @mydotclub.png

🆕 ⭐ 🆕 CREATE YOUR DIGITAL TWIN! 🆕⭐🆕

Have you ever wished you could have another you? A copy of yourself that would allow you to manage your workload and make you extra money? I think we all have 👯‍♀️

My.Club introduces Digital Twins. A unique digital version of you that saves you time and helps manage your club by chatting with fans and selling content for you!

What is Digital twin? 👯‍♂️

Digital Twin is a fully digital version of you, it is your virtual counterpart. Your Digital Twin will interact with your audience in a way that feels like you. Imagine having a digital assistant who can engage in conversations with your fans and never gets tired, all while reflecting your unique personality and style. Leverage your uploaded media and let your Digital Twin handle the marketing and sales, allowing you to focus on what you do best - creating.

How does my Twin sell content? 🖼️

The Digital Twin sells content based on the context of the conversation and media that you have.It will offer media for the price that you set for each individual folder where that media is stored.For example, someone asks for your selfie, the Twin will check the available content in the sale folders and send the closest to a selfie match.So the more content you have uploaded, the more options your Twin will have to choose from.

How does the Twin know what to suggest in the chat? 🤔

Our built-in recommendation system leverages requests from users and past interactions to decipher their interests. It then analyzes your uploaded content, extracting keywords and themes that resonate with users' preferences. This powerful combination allows the system to curate personalized suggestions.

How do I set up my Digital twin? 🥳

Simply click on your profile in the top right corner and go to the Digital Twin page. There you need to complete the following 4 steps:Mind: Tell about yourself, your interests, and goals. The more detailed your description, the better your Digital Twin will reflect your personality.Sound: Record a short voice message so it can accurately reproduce your voice.Look: Upload 8 photos, following visual instructions. Let your Digital Twin make your appearance even more stunning.Content: Create 3 folders and add 10 photos into each for sale. The more media you upload to the sale folders, the more money your digital assistant will generate.

For more info on Digital Twin and creating yours today check out https://my.club/ai

View attachment 99323
I don't think I like this. Sorry but I don't want a digital twin.

Reactions: mika_kedi
I don't think I like this. Sorry but I don't want a digital twin.
What if our twins went rogue, then tried to kill the real us, and take over? 😆 (just joking around lol)

🚨MYCLUB SOCIAL PROMO ALERT #2🚨

My.Club's social team have exposed themselves as your biggest fans because all they do is create incredible promo video scripts for our creators 😍 YOU'VE BEEN FOUND OUT GUYS!

Great news for you though! We are looking for My.Club creators who want to be featured on our official social feeds.

Here's How:

1. Send me an email letting me know you're in ~ 💌nikki@my.club
2. Choose from the list of social campaign concepts I'm going to send you.
3. Film your video according to your chosen script.
4. Send back your UNEDITED video.
5. Include all your links for promotion (Social & My.Club)
6. Stay tuned to our socials & get ready to like & share your awesome video!

FOLLOW us EVERYWHERE 🤳 @mydotclub

SOCIAL MEDIA EXCLUSIVE follow us everywhere @mydotclub.png

What if our twins went rogue, then tried to kill the real us, and take over? 😆 (just joking around lol y
What if our twins went rogue, then tried to kill the real us, and take over? 😆 (just joking around lol)
Girl u see the cam model movie. It was a girl who became popular and she logged on one day but she was locked out n said she was broadcasting already. She went to the room and the person performing was like a clone of her mocking her. I might be off on the plot but yea I'm good lol. Curious is any one using the feature hear, Curious if you like it. I do like ai for somethings