AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense Affiliate Program Adds Crypto Payments

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official_Lovense

lovense.com
Industry Representative
May 5, 2022
Want a more secure and discreet way to cash out your affiliate commissions? Lovense has got you covered! We're excited to announce that we now offer cryptocurrency as an alternative payment option. By cashing out in cryptocurrency, you'll enjoy more control over your earnings and the peace of mind that comes with a safer and more private payment method.

How do I set up cryptocurrency as my preferred commission payout method?
  1. Update Your Payment Preferences:
    Log in to your Lovense affiliate account and navigate to the settings menu. Update your payment preferences by selecting the cryptocurrency option.
  2. Choose the Cryptocurrency:
    Choose your preferred cryptocurrency (we currently support USDT(TRC20) and USDT(ERC20)) and provide the necessary details to link your digital wallet.
  3. Enjoy the Benefits:
    Once you have completed the setup process, your future commissions will be automatically deposited into your chosen cryptocurrency wallet. The payment process for crypto commissions works just like it does for PayPal and wire transfers. You'll receive your payments once a month around the 15th for the previous month's eligible commissions. With a minimum threshold of just 100 USDT (2% handling fee, maximum charge 20 USDT), you can start cashing out your commissions on your own terms.
What are some benefits of cashing out in crypto?
  1. Security: Cryptocurrency transactions are highly secure, as they use advanced encryption techniques to protect your personal information and funds.
  2. Privacy: Unlike traditional payment methods, cryptocurrency transactions are anonymous and do not require you to disclose sensitive personal information.
  3. Control: With cryptocurrency payments, you have more control over your earnings, as you can store your funds in your own digital wallet and access them whenever you want.
  4. Speed: Cryptocurrency transactions are fast and efficient, allowing you to receive your payments quickly and easily.
  5. Lower fees: Cryptocurrency transactions typically have lower fees compared to traditional payment methods, which means you can keep more of your hard-earned money.

By adding cryptocurrency as a payment option, the Lovense Affiliate Program is providing its users with a more secure, private, and efficient way to cash out their earnings. Whether you're looking for more control over your finances, faster payments, or lower fees, cryptocurrency has a lot to offer. With Lovense Affiliate Program's new crypto option, you can take advantage of these benefits and maximize your earnings like never before! Don't wait - start enjoying the benefits of cryptocurrency payments for your Lovense affiliate commissions today!

lovense crypto affiliate.JPG

Want a more secure and discreet way to cash out your affiliate commissions? Lovense has got you covered! We're excited to announce that we now offer cryptocurrency as an alternative payment option. By cashing out in cryptocurrency, you'll enjoy more control over your earnings and the peace of mind that comes with a safer and more private payment method.

How do I set up cryptocurrency as my preferred commission payout method?
  1. Update Your Payment Preferences:
    Log in to your Lovense affiliate account and navigate to the settings menu. Update your payment preferences by selecting the cryptocurrency option.
  2. Choose the Cryptocurrency:
    Choose your preferred cryptocurrency (we currently support USDT(TRC20) and USDT(ERC20)) and provide the necessary details to link your digital wallet.
  3. Enjoy the Benefits:
    Once you have completed the setup process, your future commissions will be automatically deposited into your chosen cryptocurrency wallet. The payment process for crypto commissions works just like it does for PayPal and wire transfers. You'll receive your payments once a month around the 15th for the previous month's eligible commissions. With a minimum threshold of just 100 USDT (2% handling fee, maximum charge 20 USDT), you can start cashing out your commissions on your own terms.
What are some benefits of cashing out in crypto?
  1. Security: Cryptocurrency transactions are highly secure, as they use advanced encryption techniques to protect your personal information and funds.
  2. Privacy: Unlike traditional payment methods, cryptocurrency transactions are anonymous and do not require you to disclose sensitive personal information.
  3. Control: With cryptocurrency payments, you have more control over your earnings, as you can store your funds in your own digital wallet and access them whenever you want.
  4. Speed: Cryptocurrency transactions are fast and efficient, allowing you to receive your payments quickly and easily.
  5. Lower fees: Cryptocurrency transactions typically have lower fees compared to traditional payment methods, which means you can keep more of your hard-earned money.

By adding cryptocurrency as a payment option, the Lovense Affiliate Program is providing its users with a more secure, private, and efficient way to cash out their earnings. Whether you're looking for more control over your finances, faster payments, or lower fees, cryptocurrency has a lot to offer. With Lovense Affiliate Program's new crypto option, you can take advantage of these benefits and maximize your earnings like never before! Don't wait - start enjoying the benefits of cryptocurrency payments for your Lovense affiliate commissions today!

View attachment 96964
When is this going live? your post says as of now but I dont have this option yet?

I also messages support and no one got back to me so I'll ask here too. How often is the payout period, and what is the minimum payout for paypal and now crypto?

Also why are lube and usb sales not credited on the affiliate program?

ETA: Found the crypto payout it's not available through the apps extension page you have to go to the website.

Side note: "USDT; 2% handling fee" <- That is a high ERC20 fee, it's like double every other site that offers payouts in erc20 tokens.

Last edited:
Missed the edit window
Found the payout times. Have to be on the website, and on the orders page of all places.
2. You will be automatically cashed out once you reach the minimum threshold ($100 for PayPal, $2000 for bank transfer). You can generally expect to receive your cash out in the middle of the month after the threshold is reached.
Why dosnt the "Estimated pending commission" show the total pending commission due to be paid instead of only for the current month? do the commissions not roll over until payout was hit?

They do indeed!
They do show the total pending commissions or they do roll over?

If they do roll over is there a simple way for me to check how much my current earnings are total?
Or to find this information am I supposed to go through a month at a time until I have manually collected all that data?

You can easily track your stats, commissions, payment history and traffic log via your dashboard on your profile page!

• Helpful!
Reactions: KingMarti
For anyone else that needs to do a custom date range, the way you need to select it is backwards...the only way I got it to work was putting in the end date and then scrolling back and putting in the start date after...maybe I'm being dumb but that's what got it to work for me.

Do usb dongle sales and lube / other consumables not get included within the affiliate program?

Status
Not open for further replies.