AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
558
2
752
111
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users
 
Fiber internet FTW. (It's set at 8000 in OBS.)
I have fiber 1gbps up and down, it's cb that tells me the bitrate is too high 😂
 
Upvote 0
I only get that warning if it's set at 12000 or higher. hmmm
could be to do with follower count or something would be my guess, 5500 I feel like is good enough though so I'm not too bothered, I mean netflix 1080p streams are between 3000kbps and 5800kbps for the h264 encoded videos
 
Upvote 0
could be to do with follower count or something would be my guess, 5500 I feel like is good enough though so I'm not too bothered, I mean netflix 1080p streams are between 3000kbps and 5800kbps for the h264 encoded videos
I mean you can't broadcast in 4k unless you have at least 100K followers. I see the ban posts on here and how they're begging for a 2000 follower account back thinking it's a lot. I'm above the 40K mark.
 
Upvote 0
How do you all not do dark mode????
chaturbates dark mode sucks 😂 it's one of the few websites I dont use it, I also use shine so the only time I am on my actual cb page is to open a pm, check my stream stats or to start my apps
 
  • Funny!
Reactions: ts_cammer98
Upvote 0
chaturbates dark mode sucks 😂 it's one of the few websites I dont use it, I also use shine so the only time I am on my actual cb page is to open a pm, check my stream stats or to start my apps
It's really jarring. I have forced dark mode on my phone but while broadcasting, yeah no.
 
Upvote 0
It's really jarring. I have forced dark mode on my phone but while broadcasting, yeah no.
Kinda unrelated but a couple days ago I was using dark mode on a different camsite and found out the hard way that photos of other users are in "negative" while dark mode is enabled for some reason 🥲 got jumpscared by a selfie
 
Upvote 0