AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A potato before the question (or, how my brain work and I'm sorry to put you through it)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HermesPonyo

I was hesitant to talk about it, but I can't resist...

I have model friends and when one of them knew that I was starting a new career, she wanted to help me.

I refused that she helps me financially, but now she helps me morally and sent me some tips to better manage my time.

What I want to say through my experience is that I find it unfortunate in this kind of thread is that a lot of users forget that the models are human beings. They are often a reflection of the behavior we have with them.

By the way, now I have more models than I follow and tip even without watching their entire show. Just to help because they help me back. :)

I've seen a lot of generosity, even from models who think they're being "sarcastic" or "tough".

Ladies (and gentlemen) who are models, you have taught me a lot about your job and about myself.
Thanks to you, I think I'm becoming a better version of myself.

And that's why (finally I'm getting there) I want to know if a list of tools for your work can help you?
I'm mainly thinking of free software for editing, for editing photography, for working on sound, for planning things, etc.

Is it useful or not?

Despicable Me Love GIF

Sad Season 1 GIF by FOX TV

And now, I understand why my former students slept during my classes... 😅🥲😭😂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
seth meyers lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I should know that you already have this kind of informations...
It's logical.

Maybe I should make a video with my questions and stuff. It could helps people to sleep, couldn't it ?

P.S. : I precise that I don't take it badly. I just had to think before post. Gosh ! Amber made a thread about it and I read it ! WHY ??? lol

And that's why (finally I'm getting there) I want to know if a list of tools for your work can help you?
I'm mainly thinking of free software for editing, for editing photography, for working on sound, for planning things, etc.

Is it useful or not?
It's not. We don't need more of that.
The best thing you can do as a tipping member is just enjoy the content and time the models share with you.

Maybe I should make a video with my questions and stuff. It could helps people to sleep, couldn't it ?
I'm going to try and say this the nicest way possible because I know you mean well, but please don't waste your time doing this. It will not come across the way you want it to/think it might.

The first part was totally a stupid from my part, I realize it now :)

For the second part you quote, it was a joke but I forget to tell it was so... thanks for you kindness :)

Status
Not open for further replies.