AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A question and concerns about the account ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 29, 2022
Greetings to everyone on this forum and thanks to AmberCutie for creating it,

My nickname on Chaturbate is 'tessacougar' and I have been streaming on it already for more than 4 years. For the last 2 years Chaturbate has become my kind of full-time job and main source of income.
I do my best to be polite and kind to members and have a good number of followers and many frequent friends on there.
Lately I've been trying some mistress and dominatrix stuff and this, I believe, was the reason I got into this situation. I think I might have gone too far with a member and started to be rude with him.
I got banned shortly after this and it looks like the reason to me. But support does not reply for a week already and I don't know why. I only get automatic responses and no manager is in touch with me on this topic.
I understand that I might have done very wrong but I sencerely hope that this time it can be just like (the first and the last) warning and I can go on working on my favourite site.

Would be very much grateful if you can help me with this.
Thank you

Thank you for helping get the reply from them. But it did not get better for it turned out that I have 'participated in an underage role play' and they are banning me for ever.
Role play which I don't even remember because I don't follow members' fantasies about being their 'mommy'. Is it possible to ask them somehow to check it over again and maybe there was a mistake?
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #20897718

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.