AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A question for female models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2013
I seriously didn't know how to title this thread without it coming across as creepy, so here it goes: are there any models on the forums that offer sugar baby services? If so I have some questions I'd like to ask you, you can pm me if you want; actually, I'd prefer it if you did (anonymity and all.) I'm not trolling y'all, this is honest to goodness real inquiries.

Thanks! :)

There are so many scammers out there who claim to do this... plus in the cam world it seems almost "too good to be true" yet I've done a few real sugar baby situations none of which lasted more than a few weeks, maybe a month and everything was online only regarding presents, wishlists and content provided to them. Hopefully this is something you're looking for? I'm not sure the exact nature of what you expect in the dynamic.

• Helpful!
Reactions: eyeteach
Status
Not open for further replies.