AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A warning to MFC models!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2012
Today I received 2 PM's from MFC members (non-friends) promoting a new MFC clone site. I reported this as spam to AdminLeo and he wrote me that the spammers are using attack scripts to PM everyone and spam rooms on the site. He also wrote that any MFC model working on that clone site will be banned from MFC forever!

It seems someone that worked for MFC started the site and is now poaching MFC models and spamming on MFC using an exploit in the code. By visiting the spammed site, it looks like DevonAlexis and ZoeMadison will be banned from MFC. :crybaby: I don't know why they would bite the hand that fed them for the last couple years.

Maybe they were really just "visiting" out of curiosity? Or do you mean they joined and are camming there?

Sorry I didn't want to promote the spammer and I don't know the rules on here.

F***F******.xxx (That should be enough to avoid.)

It's very new as there is only 11 models on there and all are offline currently.

If a model and only a model wants the full address I can PM it to them.

How can they enforce these bans if we don't even know that we aren't allowed to work on there? I never received any messages stating that MFC models cannot work on FreeFantasy, and I never signed a non compete contract...

I don't think MFC would of cared but it sounds like MFC is being attacked by hackers/spammers using an exploit in the code to promote the site.

MFC has been a little unstable this week right?

Poaching girls is one thing but actually using MFC to fill their members using unethical means is another.

TwistedPretzel said:
I don't think MFC would of cared but it sounds like MFC is being attacked by hackers/spammers using an exploit in the code to promote the site.

Poaching girls is one thing but actually using MFC to fill their members using unethical means is another.

Well yeah if they're spamming then that's not cool, but it seems like if MFC banned top earners for camming on another site, that would just bring more publicity to FreeFantasy. Those girls have a lot of fans and many of those fans would surely move over to FreeFantasy if their favorite girls got banned from MFC. I am also confused about why Leo would let a member know about upcoming model bans.

MadisonLeigh said:
TwistedPretzel said:

Well yeah if they're spamming then that's not cool, but it seems like if MFC banned top earners for camming on another site, that would just bring more publicity to FreeFantasy. Those girls have a lot of fans and many of those fans would surely move over to FreeFantasy if their favorite girls got banned from MFC. I am also confused about why Leo would let a member know about upcoming model bans.
Yeah, the whole story sounds fishy. Very few companies let customers in on their internal policies.

MadisonLeigh said:
TwistedPretzel said:

Top earners? Neither model I mentioned are in the Top 100 for this month.

Maybe they are on another site because they can't compete with the top earners anymore.

Too bad the people that will be watching them are the same broke bunch that watch them on MFC too.

god dammit.

okay, 1st, pics or it never happend.
2nd what would your MFC Username be Twisted?
3rd while having doubts about the new site, it does seem good and pretty much ALL current girls cam on MFC, even if they're on other sites, MFC has grown into the Walmart of camming sites. I say doubts because it reached out to some girls who went out of work when another cam site was founded out to be a fraud site and run by scammers.
BUT
this site has been open for about a month.
and why would they tell some random member and not put out a notice to the girls first. Also, MFC is always buggy. What else is new.

Sorry. Couldn't help myself. I'm passionate about debunking false claims without some sort of proof to back it up besides their word...mainly because of what I do and who I am, but that's another story that nobody will ever know about.

Also, that last post...yeah, helps with your validity SO MUCH :hand:

Yeah, and among the 11 listed models, not ONE is actually online at that site. lol And neither of the ones the OP mentioned are banned.

I'm wondering if they just stole images and profile data and plugged in models that aren't even registered at that site.

TwistedPretzel said:
Top earners? Neither model I mentioned are in the Top 100 for this month.

Maybe they are on another site because they can't compete with the top earners anymore.

Too bad the people that will be watching them are the same broke bunch that watch them on MFC too.

I do not keep up with who is in top 100 and don't claim to know their situations but I was under the impression that both Devon and Zoe did quite well on MFC. But I can't view Zoe's profile or see her because she blocks my state.

Nordling said:
Yeah, and among the 11 listed models, not ONE is actually online at that site. lol And neither of the ones the OP mentioned are banned.

I'm wondering if they just stole images and profile data and plugged in models that aren't even registered at that site.

Nope Zoe tweeted about camming on there earlier.

Nordling said:

Possibly? Who knows. Maybe it is legit or maybe it is a phony site similar to Sexplicit cams. They put the profiles there to get other models to sign up and when the models make money, they take it away, just like Sexplicit did. Just a thought. It may be the reason why they put top earners on there.
Edit: I retract my statement.

Zoe, Devon, and Nikki were online earlier.
Danni has cammed there as well as Kayley.

like I said, the site has been in "beta" mode for about a month now...according to their twitter anyways.

Also, TP's post above mine sounds more like a disgruntled freeloader than a person who's in the know.

Reactions: AshleyMarks
Aedan, that is a stock answer by the support group in the Philippines. Yes, MFC outsourced their member and model support to the Philippines over a year ago.

How do you think you got a (stock) response so quickly?

I have been on MFC almost 6 years and have met Leo almost a dozen times at conventions. In fact I'm going to Miami tomorrow night.

So when you get a response directly from Leo, like I have, please paste that.

Can you explain why AdminLeo told you about this, didn't post a warning in the model news section of our model accounts, and the only reason a handful of MFC models are going to be aware of this is because ACF exists and you took it upon yourself to come here and warn us? :think: I'm struggling to get that you are the official MFC model spokesperson. :lol:

Until Leo posts a warning to every one of his models that working at that site will result in permanent banning I call la la nonsense on the OP. :twocents-02cents:

I have been reporting site bugs to Leo for the last 6 years so when I PM him about anything he will always read and respond to me. I told Leo about the spam and he told me about an attack using a hidden site exploit.

He did say that the models would be banned. Maybe since there are only two MFC models on there that meant just those two.

For all I know those 2 could of PM'd their regulars on MFC about the new site which, as Aeden pointed out, is against the rules. Everything is logged on MFC if you didn't know.

This was a warning in the most unoffical sense but please take it seriously.

See you in Miami!

Status
Not open for further replies.