AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ability to transmit suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2023
Chaturbate Username
Matthew_johson37
Hi dearest @punker barbie , my English is not very good why do I use a translator, I come again to ask you to please help me. I sent an email to Chaturbate support today but I have not received an answer, please review my case I ask you to please help me, since I have not been able to transmit on CB I have been looking for a job but I have not been able to find it, my father continues to be sick in the hospital and I have no money, all that helped me and my family was my work in cb as he modeled That's why I tried so hard and worked long hours to help me and help the platform grow. I have advertised Chaturbate on all my social networks I have managed to get two models to join cb with the idea of supporting them and helping the page grow. Many users have registered through my recommendation link.Please, I ask you to review my case in detail and give it another chance, If I can't get a job or return to CB in a few days, i stay on the street because I don't have enough money to pay the next month's rent.My username is MATTHEW_johnson37 please I respectfully ask you to help me. As I said before I have contributed to the page by having two models join it one of them is user Ryan_mitchell633 help him join on February 10, 2023I don't mention her name but that might not be allowed here but it starts with Y A B J and the other model is NATHASA_cute to her Help her join on the 22nd of this month The initials of his name are I A R M.Many users have also written asking for forgiveness and to help me get back, please just check with my name user and they will see that I am really a good model I apologize to you and to chaturbate for the inconveniences I just want to go back and continue building and help me and my family. Please, I ask you to review my case and enable me to convey that I wish to continue working and contributing to which CB be even bigger than it is today.. Please, if I can't get my account back, I won't be able to pay the next month's rent, I'm also desperate, I'm trying to sell sweets on the street while I look for a job to help my mother who is taking care of my father in the hospital Please I thank you for reading my message and helping me with my account matthew_johnson37 .. thank you

Last edited:
hello @punker barbie thanks for answering my message. I know which support answered me about my case, they told me it was because apparently I was participating in a show where animal abuse was involved, and I already explained everything that really happened, and it is that a user in C2C showed me a small dog and I know it was my mistake not to have expelled him from my room immediately, I am totally sorry for not expelling him and thus he would have saved me from suspension, I sent an email after that to apologize to chaturbate and his team, I am willing to commit to whatever they ask of me, whether it's signing or swearing that I won't make another mistake, all I want is to be able to broadcast again. With what I earned in CB was that I could help my family, I just want them to make me commit or promise that I will never violate the chaturbate terms of service again but that they give me another chance, I have tried to contribute to the page as far as more than I have been able to please I only ask for an opportunity, please look that I am a human being and like any human being I make mistakes, but the important thing is to learn from them, I already learned my lesson, please you @punker barbie what advice You give me I'm desperate, my father is sick in a hospital, my mother trying to help him and I'm about to end up on the street because I don't have anything to help them and I don't have money to pay the rent either. Please, I trust and I hope that you can help me and remove that suspension, if I had been the one who had committed the offense, I would understand, but it was my user who committed it while we were in c2c, in the same way I assume the blame and all the responsibility and I apologize to chaturbate to your team and to the law if I also have to do it, please help me I am here humiliating myself like no one else has done because I really want and need to continue transmitting...

please reply to this message ams @punker barbie and I appreciate if you tell me what other alternative I have, don't be so severe with me please, I am a humble young man that necessity takes me to these extremes of begging for mercy, please reply to my message I am always checking my account to see if my suspension has been lifted and I can continue working, thank you, I hope you will reply and help me please

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.