AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

About caming in chaturbate and other site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2023
Have 3 question..

1st
I took a model for private in chaturbate.. and I heard some tipping sound.. this mean she was working on another site..my private show was disturb.. she said she will turn them all off.. at times I see her doing something I did not ask... at 1 point I heard some tipping sound and also I saw her typing something.. which I suspect to the person in another site.. so I check her stripchat account she was in private there also.. so then I took some time off I her let take a break.. when I came back 30 minute and took her private.. same problem.. after I starter private i heard sound of tipping, she also got I private in stripchat... my entire private was ruin...

2nd
While was in private at 1point the model fall a sleep at 1 point where I went to toilet break.. when I re watch the replay of the private I found she was sleeping for few minute which was my toilet break.

3rd
Is pisssing allowed in chatubate.. because at 1 point I saw the model was siting on chair playing with her pussy.. and she spread the pussy and did piss...

Well I reported this case to chatubate support asking for a refund as my private was disturb and also I ask them to take action against this case but till now no respone.. also can I know what action will they take if this happend.. I know another model who I am following.. she has done some like this..but her luck is good no 1 report this case.. any how I would know more about the rule and I would like to pre warn her not to do it again

Also another thing I want to ask is role play allowed.. my friend did a show with this model last month and ask her to do father daughter role playm. is this allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.