AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

About luck?!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 62065
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 62065

Hi guys! I have a question for models only. How much per cent do you think is about luck on making tokens on cb? Thank you for your answers!

Hi guys! I have a question for models only. How much per cent do you think is about luck on making tokens on cb? Thank you for your answers!
in percent I wont tell you, but im broadcasting everyday and never was on good pages. But i had 2 situatios ,no idea how :D
1st I back from party a bit drunk ,totaly dressed like on winter and sit on cb around 5 am with make up like panda :D And was sitting just a moment dressed like that and waiting for friend and in contest stats i was on 70 position which means around 1 page. No idea how becasue i was looking horrible and it happend only once. I was going up and up and then my friend ringed door , i was really close to be i n top. Only once in my life- but amazing feeling

2 Some random monday ,nothing special. Was dancing around and got 500 people. No fukin idea how, but for me is really a lot :D

But i think all those 2 were luck ,because im really not popular,.

in percent I wont tell you, but im broadcasting everyday and never was on good pages. But i had 2 situatios ,no idea how 

1st I back from party a bit drunk ,totaly dressed like on winter and sit on cb around 5 am with make up like panda  And was sitting just a moment dressed like that and waiting for friend and in contest stats i was on 70 position which means around 1 page. No idea how becasue i was looking horrible and it happend only once. I was going up and up and then my friend ringed door , i was really close to be i n top. Only once in my life- but amazing feeling

2 Some random monday ,nothing special. Was dancing around and got 500 people. No fukin idea how, but for me is really a lot 

But i think all those 2 were luck ,because im really not popular,.

#1 sounds like exactly something that could draw in a lot of people on CB, so I wouldn't say that was luck (only in so far that you accidently got into a specific situation that could draw a crowd and it wasn't planned like that).

--
On the topic of luck: there's definitely some factor of luck at play in terms of who will find you at what time and how much they have to spend etc.
But personally I think there's a lot more we can influence than we tend to give ourselves credit for. Especially on CB.

Reactions: BlackWizard
Status
Not open for further replies.