AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

abusive guest

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2018
hi guys..I'm not knew to camming but previously focussed on chat recruit both as sex phone line and live shows.. so I'm used to nasty comments from trolls..but today's have upset me a bit and not sure what to do..I know how to mute/ban gusts..but this didn't work today and guests (multiple different ones) where calling me retarded...and telling me to kill my self on cam...when I tried to mute/ban them they said it wouldn't work on them..I cut my session short as it was increasingly difficult to carry on conversations with others whilst ..kill your self..monster...retard kept pooping up! why couldn't I mute him/her? thanks guys

type in your chat room - " /mute guest on " and " /mute basic on ". i am so sorry you had to endure such bullying. you should rest assured that it was probably not likely multiple different ones but the same guest using different tabs or browsers or something. what an awful person. it is no reflection on you, who i am sure is beautiful and wonderful and oh so loveable xo

Upvote 0
There are some guests who just go on camsites specifically to bully and harass camgirls. They will just say whatever mean things they can think of, but they usually just go for generic canned insults that probably don’t even apply to you in any way. Just mute them. They’re just doing it to feel powerful.

Upvote 0
I would contact support about this issue as well.

Upvote 0
There is a setting on mfc where you can mute/block specific words and phrases from your chat as well. Model settings>Privacy>Chat Room Filters. At least if you can't ban every troll account, this way you can keep terms like "kill yourself" and anything else hurtful from even showing up in your chat.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.