AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Accidentally Purchased Way to many tokens. need refund help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2023
Hi @punker barbie

I went to purchase 100 tokens and something went wrong, I tried again and somehow purchased 4050 instead of 100. I tried calling the support line but there are no agents available. I feel so fucking stupid and can't afford that many. I submitted a request but wasn't given a ticket number. Am I likely to get one?

Username: Whizki

You aren't stupid, it's really disappointing that they still haven't fixed this. It's not an isolated incident and you aren't to blame. They will make it right. But they shouldn't have to, because it shouldn't have happened.

Upvote 0
done this more times than i like to admit lol.. i just emailed support and it took a couple of days for a response but always refunded them... even used some by mistake and just took my account into the negative until i topped up again

• Helpful!
Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie

I went to purchase 100 tokens and something went wrong, I tried again and somehow purchased 4050 instead of 100. I tried calling the support line but there are no agents available. I feel so fucking stupid and can't afford that many. I submitted a request but wasn't given a ticket number. Am I likely to get one?

Username: Whizki

I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.

Upvote 0
done this more times than i like to admit lol.. i just emailed support and it took a couple of days for a response but always refunded them... even used some by mistake and just took my account into the negative until i topped up again
Very surprised that they refunded a purchase made in error once you had used any of those tokens.

Upvote 0
Very surprised that they refunded a purchase made in error once you had used any of those tokens.i was

i already had tokens on the account before the purchase.. and a miscalculation on my next tip.. once the refund had gone through i was on -50 tokens.. so i just topped up with 100 and ended up with 50... it was strange, but im now extra careful... double clicking the correct value because of it..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.