AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Accidentaly deleted my account chaturbate account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how someone accidentally deletes their account. You have to go through a few links to reach it in your Privacy Center, then above that is just a "deactivate" option.
The one that says "deactivate" says you may not be able to recover it later, so if you did the "permanently delete" option, I am guessing it can't be recovered.

@punker barbie - I would also like to know if it is possible.
Also, why with the "permanent" option, does it also say you won't be allowed to create another account with CB?

Source: https://chaturbate.com/security/privacy/
cbpc.png

Upvote 0
Not sure how someone accidentally deletes their account.
Easy :) Happened to me on another site
I have a friend, very clumsy on computers. She asked me how to do.
So, I helped, chatting and doing it on my side. I just went too far in the suite of menus and many confirmations ^^

Upvote 0
Hi, i accidentaly deleted my chaturbate account, can i recover it ? my username is justbroke.

Just contact support. They were able to restore my account after I got pissed off one night and disabled it.

Now if you clicked on Permanantly Delete Account.... They won't help you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.