AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Age Verification Removed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovelylove

Banhammered
Nov 17, 2021
Chaturbate Username
Amandahotslut
Hello Good day @punker barbie

As I told you before that they didn't accept any ID they only accept Passport. I attached the screenshot of It.

And now after sending those second form of I'd my account got banned and I haven't violate any of your rules please I'm begging you with all my heart to help me to get my account back and can access the site normally, I just did what you've asked me to do and now my account Is banned I'm begging you with all my heart please I badly needed this job for my tuition fee for my studies I only have this job, I'm hoping your kind consideration, Thank you and Godbless.

La_manika
Ticket number: (18992315)

Have you already written to support?
Yeah I do, Support already replied that I need to send a Second form of I'd because I already send my passport then now I send an ID and they said "
The age verification information that you submitted has been denied.

Your age verification was declined for the following reason:

We require a Passport for your account. We cannot accept a drivers license or any other type of identification for your account."
and after sending those second form of I'd my account got banned, I really don't know what to do at this time I badly needed to go back to work😭, hope @punker barbie can help me to fix this issue.

Reactions: HollyMolly
Upvote 0
Yeah I do, Support already replied that I need to send a Second form of I'd because I already send my passport then now I send an ID and they said "
The age verification information that you submitted has been denied.

Your age verification was declined for the following reason:

We require a Passport for your account. We cannot accept a drivers license or any other type of identification for your account."
and after sending those second form of I'd my account got banned, I really don't know what to do at this time I badly needed to go back to work😭, hope @punker barbie can help me to fix this issue.
I hope they will answer your second request.

Upvote 0

As I told you before that they didn't accept any ID they only accept Passport. I attached the screenshot of It.

And now after sending those second form of I'd my account got banned and I haven't violate any of your rules please I'm begging you with all my heart to help me to get my account back and can access the site normally, I just did what you've asked me to do and now my account Is banned I'm begging you with all my heart please I badly needed this job for my tuition fee for my studies I only have this job, I'm hoping your kind consideration, Thank you and Godbless.

La_manika
Ticket number: (18992315)
Support has confirmed they have contacted you regarding your concern.

Upvote 0
Support has confirmed they have contacted you regarding your concern.

They Banned my account instead fixing It I just do what they asked me to send and Now I got permanently banned from Chaturbate, I haven't violate any of your rules and I know and I understand all of your rules, I just need some clarification why my account got banned permanently even I didn't violate any of your rules? And I just did what you've asked me to do I just A second form of I'd and I already explained to the support that they didn't accept any of I'd or drivers license within my region because they required passport and now they asked me to send and I send my ID which Is UMID and It's valid here In the Philippines and now after sending those I'd my account got banned and I didn't know why please help me to solve this problem I just did what support asked me to do then now my account got banned Permanently😭😭😭😭😭 I badly needed to go back to work to pay off my school tuition fee and also for my daily needs I only have this job to do, I'm begging with all my heart.

La_manika

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.