AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 28, 2020
Hello Ms @punker barbie I have been banned on my account "ByronBern" and tried contacting the support for a month now on multiple occasions. Still, the last time I received a review on my case was the 30th of March when they basically said I had to agree with the rules and it should've been fine. in the meantime, due to no replies, I also tried emailing on my second account (created years ago so not ban evading) and they replied to that one saying I'm ban evading. T_T
Anyways, It's been a month, since the last time a new ticket was opened by me on the ByronBern account I also added a few screenshots of emails to explain the situation as clearly as possible but no reply as usual. I want to review my case with someone at the support on my last support ticket opened because I know I did nothing wrong. Please can you help me? I try to be patient since I see a lot of people not getting any reply from support and suppose you're super busy, would be nice to know if I'm in some queue or something. I have no ticket number as they don't give that anymore in emails or on their support website.

@punker barbie no reply as of yet, been busy lately but it would be nice to receive a response from the support finally. Please can you help relay my message about checking the last support ticket I opened with screenshots ?

Upvote 0
@punker barbie having not received any response to my past attempts I tried with another email a few days ago. It's Request #21812488 (only got the number thanks to the email asking me for rating the support) Can you please help me get a response from the support, I explained it and I just want to a reply instead of nothing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.