AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned. Again. Permanent

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2022
Ohio
Twitter Username
@FrankieFFuxxx
Chaturbate Username
Yahhhhboi
my account was permanently banned after claims of illegal drug use which is not the case. One of my tags is smoke - because i serve the “smoke” festish community. I do itt off cam and it’s literally a vape it has taken me. YEARS to acquire my followers and boom. Gone. Bell Just like that. Cb should be held accountable for this. At least give my damn list of usernames thatbfollow me or the option to send a follow up “im not dead!” Yahhhhhr hyrrrrrrrrrrr Message. Rucam

Dear @punker barbie,

Good day! I would like to ask some assistance in regards with my Chaturbate account. I've been in this platform for so long and I got banned last November without any specific reason why. I am so devastated about what happened because this is my way of supporting my family financially. I would appreciate if you can help me escalate this situation to a higher support because I don't really know what to do. I have contacted support about this but they're only telling me that there's nothing I can do and I don't want to believe that. Some people got their account back and they're not telling me how they do it. I really want to reopen my account, this is really frustrating ending my year with no money. my username is queenofnycx

Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.