AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned and I cannot create new accounts using my passport as well??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2023
Hello @punker barbie ,

My account name is blabla2310 on chaturbate, few days back my account was banned so i created a new account by same age verification documents. However, now even that account is banned and any other account I create using my passport, it is automatically banned??? I mailed at the support forum and i was asked to reply that i understand the violations and wont repeat it again and they will unblock my account. My account has not been unblocked yet and i cannot broadcast using my passport as age verification document. How do i submit a second passport?? What do I do?? Please Help.1692208842893.png
1692208897330.png

Yet my account has not been unblocked

my account was banned so i created a new account
Banned means you're not allowed to use the site. at all. So of course any new accounts will be automatically banned.

Reactions: Rytar and Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie ,

My account name is blabla2310 on chaturbate, few days back my account was banned so i created a new account by same age verification documents. However, now even that account is banned and any other account I create using my passport, it is automatically banned??? I mailed at the support forum and i was asked to reply that i understand the violations and wont repeat it again and they will unblock my account. My account has not been unblocked yet and i cannot broadcast using my passport as age verification document. How do i submit a second passport?? What do I do?? Please Help.View attachment 97306
View attachment 97307

Yet my account has not been unblocked

You need to wait for them to unblock it, as per their response, did you reply that you understand / won't do it, again?

Upvote 0
Hello @Blabla2310 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22297533
We have reason to believe you have provided us with altered or otherwise falsified identification for age verification, which is a serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms and, likely, applicable law. Because we have reason to believe the identification has been altered, your accounts were terminated, and you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should you create or access any accounts in violation of this ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.

this is the message i got. Now, how can I have more than 1 Identification proofs, this is bullshit. i want my account unblocked

Upvote 0
We have reason to believe you have provided us with altered or otherwise falsified identification for age verification, which is a serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms and, likely, applicable law. Because we have reason to believe the identification has been altered, your accounts were terminated, and you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should you create or access any accounts in violation of this ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.

this is the message i got. Now, how can I have more than 1 Identification proofs, this is bullshit. i want my account unblocked
Chaturbate is a scam . Thats what they did to me after working to them 5 years now they accusing me the same. I guess chaturbate is a scam site not its getting worst compared before

Upvote 0
Chaturbate is a scam . Thats what they did to me after working to them 5 years now they accusing me the same. I guess chaturbate is a scam site not its getting worst compared before
I agree they just steal tokens and dont care,soon all models will run away from them,thre r lot of better sites !

Upvote 0
I agree they just steal tokens and dont care,soon all models will run away from them,thre r lot of better sites !
And plus, their team support don’t do anything to help their models that used to work in the platform for years. So sad chaturbate and nobody can help us to unbanned our accounts or at least our names from
Their site so we can create a new account .

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.