AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned and i dont know why

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2022
hi @punker barbie
my account was banned last day and its new been broadcasting for almost a week months my account was banned for no reason and i am not. broadcasting when it happens. i dont have any idea what i did wrong. the platform is very important for me since it opens a lot of doors of opportunity for me to help my family. Its a new job for me. I already send 2 mails at support@chaturbate.com but they did not answer to me
can u please help me @punker barbie

My username on cb is : Jamesseven7

I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.
My nic is leah starr in past years i always follow the rules and the ban has no reason. Mam. I am alqays promoting chatirbate and gain alot of followers bcos i am working 12 to hrs to ur site and chaturbTe is main spurce of my income that help my fmlt and 6 little sister i hope u help me and pls itd christmas i hope it will be xmas gift for my fmly

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.