AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned CHATURBATE

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2020
Hello,
Nickname in chaturbate: sweet_tits2

My account has been blocked for using an object that was not considered a sex toy. They will send me the warning and I replied that I understood and still they have blocked me without doing anything wrong this time. I have tokens in my account I would like to know if my account will be unlocked or if I can withdraw my tokens. Thank you.

Hello,
Nickname in chaturbate: sweet_tits2

My account has been blocked for using an object that was not considered a sex toy. They will send me the warning and I replied that I understood and still they have blocked me without doing anything wrong this time. I have tokens in my account I would like to know if my account will be unlocked or if I can withdraw my tokens. Thank you.

Support has confirmed that your account is currently unbanned.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.